U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 07:31 AM

585 posts, read 1,224,535 times

Advertisements

I am posting this thread b/c I think it is urgent and hopefully Eric or his family can see this thread when they google the names or locations.

Keywords for search engine:

Colorado Frank H. Hartkopf Eric ewhh32 biological father Vicki Day Littleton Jefferson County

Quote:
Eric, I know your dad, and he is in the hospital in Munster Indiana right now. You can reach me via facebook at ldawnjones@facebook.com

Aslo original thread Eric posted when he was looking for his biological father in Nov 2008.
I am looking for my father Frank H. Hartkopf

Good luck !

Snowbird100
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2012, 01:14 AM

239 posts, read 409,246 times
Can't the Admin see the original email that was used when the OP signed up? Can he/she then try to use it to find the OP on facebook and send the profiel page to idawnjones?
Just an idea...

Old 06-18-2013, 11:16 AM

1 posts, read 838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhh32 View Post
I am currently looking for my biological father, Frank H. Hartkopf (age 55), I believe he was last in the state of Colorado. I know he at one time was married to a lady named Vicki, but I am not sure how that went or is going. It has been well over ten years since I have heard from him, and I have only met him once that I can remember. I am only looking for him, to help my aging grandmother get back in touch with her son, she has not heard from him in well over 18months and would like to reestablish contact with him. If there is any help any one can give me, I would greatly appreciate it. If you have any questions please just ask and I will provide you with any info I can.

Thanks
Eric
eric , ci am 90% sure i know your father frank horton hartkoft jr i swear to you i am not lying im sorry that this is 4 years later that im replying but i looked up your fathers name today because i had a dream about him. i was really tight with his other son in hammond indiana thats where he and his wife moved to after colorado. i know for a fact you have brothers and sisters in colorado and a brother here in hammond indiana named devin hartkoft. frank used to let devin and his friends do anything at his house we were pretty uncontrolable this was years ago. your father was a great man extreamly nice and would help just about anyone . hed let some of devins homeless friends stay there but of course those other people took your father for granted . im really sorry to say if you dont know by now your father passed it was hard to take in for all of us and and we do truly miss him, my only regret was that i wasnt able to see him in the hospital it really hurts me .i dont know what else to really say but if youd like some more information i would be more then happy to help my name is michael maldonado my email is [email]mikeymaldonado1@aol.com[/email] if need or want anymore info you are more then welcome to send me email . hope you read this

Old 06-23-2013, 03:46 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,114,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeHexi View Post
Can't the Admin see the original email that was used when the OP signed up? Can he/she then try to use it to find the OP on facebook and send the profiel page to idawnjones?
Just an idea...
she did. It's really sad these near misses.

Old 06-23-2013, 05:06 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,946,335 times
I sent the OP a DM also on 6/18/2013. No response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search