Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2007, 01:46 PM

6 posts, read 16,806 times

Advertisements

My name is Jon M. Corry and I am looking to connect with anyone who has information on the William A. Barnes Family of Beadle County, SD. William was born in 1857 in Wisconsin and his wife's name was Harret Caroline Farrington, from Illinois. The couple divorced and Harriet or "Carrie" remarried George Brown and became known as Grandma Brown. William or "Billy" and Harriet had many children: Mattie Sophia Barnes who married Albert C. Curtis, Harret Ellen Barnes who married Byron Dempster, Irving Lewis Barnes who married Emma, Sylvester Barnes who married Bessie Rhodes, Charles H. Barnes who married Gertrude Sturm, Cora Belle Barnes who married Charles Kramer, Minnie Irene Barnes who married Elbert Stowman, and Dewey Barnes. William had a sister named Minnie Martha Barnes who married Charles A. Blake and a brother Harry E. Barnes. Anyone with any information on these folks or who are connected to these families in any way, please contact me by email at jmcorry@sbcglobal.net. So take a good hard look at those names and any detail you can give would help. I would love to hear from you. Remember, these folks lived in the Beadle County/ Hand County area of SD, some also lived in Montana and other locations. Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search