U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 04:06 AM

1 posts, read 3,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by duster902 View Post
Hello,

My name is Lisa. I am looking for my birth father. I was told his name is Stanley Benson. I was also told that he is from Texas. I am 26 years old. My mothers name is Connie. My grandfather was in the Army. My mother and father met while they were staioned in Germany. If you have any info please let me know. I did a search on zaba and got a couple of hits. I wrote letters to every Stan Benson that lives in Texas.

Thanks for your time
Lisa
i know i'm extremely late 2 ask this, but what u r saying sounds like i know u.
where du u live in texas?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2008, 11:08 PM

7 posts, read 22,529 times
Do you know anything else about him like middle name, birthdate, age, or anything at all

Robert

Old 09-29-2008, 04:52 PM

1 posts, read 3,775 times
Default Looking for my biological father too

Hi,

I am in search of my biological father but the problem is that I have a couple names and I dont know who it is for sure. The names are
Tomas Ruggles, which is actually the name on my birth certificate, and Clifford Murray. The second name is the person my aunts used to call "screwball" and my cousin told me that she overheard the aunts say that he was my father. My step father claims that he spoke to one of them and that they didnt want to have anything to do with me but that could be a lie.
Anyway, they lived in Orange County and maybe Bellflower. I was born in Anaheim CA but I live about 300 miles from there now so it is difficult to research. I do know that I dont have my mothers blood type and mine is kind of rare but I don't know if that could help me find him.
I just want to find out what Health factors my father side carries just in case their are health issues that come up in my life or my childrens lives. I don't want anything else from him except maybe to see what my other side of the family looks like. I know I dont look like my Mothers side at all.

Anyone have any ideas?

Old 09-29-2008, 07:14 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,199,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwball's daughter View Post
Hi,

I am in search of my biological father but the problem is that I have a couple names and I dont know who it is for sure. The names are
Tomas Ruggles, which is actually the name on my birth certificate, and Clifford Murray. The second name is the person my aunts used to call "screwball" and my cousin told me that she overheard the aunts say that he was my father. My step father claims that he spoke to one of them and that they didnt want to have anything to do with me but that could be a lie.
Anyway, they lived in Orange County and maybe Bellflower. I was born in Anaheim CA but I live about 300 miles from there now so it is difficult to research. I do know that I dont have my mothers blood type and mine is kind of rare but I don't know if that could help me find him.
I just want to find out what Health factors my father side carries just in case their are health issues that come up in my life or my childrens lives. I don't want anything else from him except maybe to see what my other side of the family looks like. I know I dont look like my Mothers side at all.

Anyone have any ideas?
Please start a new thread with the names in the title.

ie, "Looking for Tomas Ruggles and Clifford Murray from CA"

Then list their approximate ages and the background story. There are many wonderful "helpers" on this board. It is very hard to remember where the thread is that you are working on when it has been "hijacked" so many times. Good luck on your search! I had to read through 2 pages of posts just to find yours.

Old 11-01-2008, 09:47 PM

1 posts, read 3,670 times
hi,

im so greatful that someone else is in my same shoes. i too am looking for my father. don't have much to go on. he was a student at some university in pensacola florida around 1979 named timmothy (don't have a last name but it was o' smething). my (michelle) mother was 15 at the time and he was in the same biology class as her aunt jo-anne kipfer (might have called herself alice). any advise?

Old 11-02-2008, 09:15 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,199,070 times
Please start a new thread with the names in the title.

ie, "Looking for Timothy O' formerly of Pensacola, FL 1979?"

Then list their approximate ages and the background story. There are many wonderful "helpers" on this board. It is very hard to remember where the thread is that you are working on when it has been "hijacked" so many times. Good luck on your search! I had to read through 2 pages of posts just to find yours.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:34 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,069,811 times
Please start a new thread. Put your father's name in the title.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:51 AM

2 posts, read 6,963 times
Hello, My name is Angela (Angie). I am 34 years old. I am looking for my birth father Edward Spriggs. My moms name is Deborah Reed. I last saw him when I was 3 years old in the State of Mass. I remember he used to drive a taxi-cab for a living. If any one has contact info please contact me @ the email provided. I would really like to meet him once again and introduce him to his 3 grandchildren. (smile). t.angela@sbcglobal.net

Old 01-12-2009, 10:58 AM

1,830 posts, read 5,069,811 times
Please start a new thread. Put your father's name in the title.

Old 01-27-2009, 04:25 PM

2 posts, read 6,963 times
Smile I found my father through the internet

Hello, My name is Angela (Angie). I am 34 years old. I am looking for my birth father Edward. My moms name is Deborah. I last saw him when I was 3 years old in the State of Mass. I remember he used to drive a taxi-cab for a living. I would really like to meet him once again and introduce him to his 3 grandchildren. (smile).

I found my father. He turned out to be the nicest man on earth. Don't give up. Keep searching the internet and you will find him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search