U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 03:26 PM

77 posts, read 157,664 times

Advertisements

Recently I found my birth father in an old high school yearbook. I knew that he was in high school when I was born. But I didn't know his correct last name or what town he was from. So I checked the high schools when & where I was born. I FOUND HIM!!! Many old yearbooks are scanned & available for viewing on classmates.com. I have an account (expires in Feb 2011) & would be willing to search for you. Send me a direct message with name/school/year/city/state that you would like me to search. Here is a trick...if the yearbook is available for purchase on amazon.com then it was scanned & available on classmates.com. If you don't know a name let me know & I can let you use my login to seach on your own. My son looks just like my father's yearbook pic. DON'T GIVE UP!!!!! I'M 46 YEARS OLD & JUST FOUND MY BIRTH FATHER.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2011, 11:18 AM

1 posts, read 1,587 times
My name is Wayne,
In 1965, my mother( brown hair, 4'6 italian from Wisconsin) had a relationship with a man name Joe who was her next door neighbor. At the time, they lived in a Trailer Park near San Gabriel CA. His name is Joe Harris. I've been looking for my father for the last 20 years. Joe Harris's age should be around 68 -78 years of age. I do know that in 1965, he worked at a Muffler Shop off the main drag in the town. Please help me if you can!

Old 06-20-2011, 10:08 PM

3 posts, read 24,785 times
I am the original poster. Cant believe it has already been 4 years since I first posted this. I still have not found my birth father. I did find my cousin last week. His dad and my dad are brothers. He too does not know where his father is. His fathers name is Rob Benson. We are both looking but we are not having any luck. I hope to meet my cousin in person in the following months.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:51 PM

1,672 posts, read 2,191,076 times
Lisa do you know your Fathers DOB/age? Middle name? Does your cousin know his Fathers full name? Or maybe some other relatives names that might know where these two brothers are?

Old 06-21-2011, 07:19 PM

3 posts, read 24,785 times
I know he is around the same age as my mother. She is 49. My cousin said his dad was writing and calling for a while when he was younger then all communication stopped. My cousins father,Rob Benson should bearound the xame age as my mom and his brother(my dad) so late 40's early 50's. My mom and her bestfriend were dating these brothers. They both got pregnant around the same time. My birthday is in July. My cousins birthday is in September of the same year. My dad,his brother,my mom and my moms best friend were all stationed in Germany with their families. All were 17 or 18 when they dated. If I find anymore information I will post it.

Old 06-22-2011, 09:34 AM

4 posts, read 6,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty from california View Post
My name is Wayne,
In 1965, my mother( brown hair, 4'6 italian from Wisconsin) had a relationship with a man name Joe who was her next door neighbor. At the time, they lived in a Trailer Park near San Gabriel CA. His name is Joe Harris. I've been looking for my father for the last 20 years. Joe Harris's age should be around 68 -78 years of age. I do know that in 1965, he worked at a Muffler Shop off the main drag in the town. Please help me if you can!
Hello Shorty, here is what I found.

Joseph Harris age 75,,, Also went by the name Joseph Harris Key, and if you notice, he lived in San Gabriel. and last known address is Glendora Ca. Its worth checking into.
Address History
  • 2 in Glendora, CA
  • 1 in Altadena, CA
  • 1 in San Gabriel, CA
  • view more
Aliases
  • Joseph Harris Key
  • Joseph H Key
  • Joseph Key

Old 06-22-2011, 09:36 AM

4 posts, read 6,367 times
if I find more I will let you know. What is the name of your mother?

Old 06-22-2011, 06:45 PM

1,672 posts, read 2,191,076 times
Lisa this one is 49 yrs old and has lived in several places in texas. Might be worth a try.

Stanley W Benson

436 County Road 4115
Atlanta, TX 75551-6986

(903) 796-6258

Old 10-17-2011, 08:35 AM

2 posts, read 1,742 times
i hope to fined my dad one day his name is rodney ravenel he is from davison sc my name is raunesha heyward i am 17 find me on fb at rauneshaheyward@yahoo.com

Old 11-06-2011, 04:08 AM

1 posts, read 1,057 times
Default I am also looking for my birth father.

Could anyone please assist me. I am 19 years old and haven't seen my father since I was 4 years old. My mother has practically abandon me and I wasn't close to any family members on her side of the family. I've been searching for years before this happen though without any luck. So now I'm hoping to find my father and see if he'd accept me at all.

Information I have on him:

Terry Wayne House
D.O.B: 6-11-1954 age: 57
BirthPlace: North Carolina

Thats from my birth certificate so I'm positive it is correct.

Location on 6-20-1992 was fayetteville north carolina

Married/Divorced: Sharmaine Renee Gilbert (Last name was House after marriage though)

if you find anything (esp. telephone number) contact me at [email]amandamhouse@yahoo.com[/email]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search