U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 11:45 AM

7 posts, read 5,153 times

Advertisements

Likely was changed to show the adoption.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2016, 07:15 AM

10,542 posts, read 21,210,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamajenp View Post
Family was confused as to the requirements to submit to NAMUS. Investigated more closely. Listed now on NAMUS #34678
From Websleuths forum: "I've offered to enter her in NamUs, I've given her info on how to enter her, all fell on deaf ears. You really have to read the thread."
NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 - Page 60
So sorry for any misunderstanding. Thank you truly for your concern, your help and your time. Please understand there were not deaf ears.
Sorry, I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks. Glad to hear she got entered. I assume her case worker Lori has found her social has not been used?

It was very frustrating, I think I sent Scarlet 2 private messages that she ignored, plus she was not clarifying info here. I try to help as many people as I can but my time is so limited these days. When I added the adoption stuff I must have not had much time to focus on rereading

Looks like her NamUs profile is offline still, NamUs requires a police report in order for it to go online and be seen by the public. This will be her link when the profile goes online.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/34678

I work with a lot of families of missing, I know it's hell not knowing. Praying you do get answers.

Here is the missing and unidentified person's page I co-own, my partner is out after having a transplant - Never Forget Me

Make sure you contact chick from the post below

Quote:
Originally Posted by chick View Post
Drewianka was born in CA so I would rule this female out.

Was there any investigation into your Aunt's disappearance?

The last know address on your aunt is from 1991

3/1957 (Age: 51)
Bennington, VT 05201

December 1991
This female ss# indicates they were born in VT.

Last edited by Roselvr; 08-08-2016 at 07:49 AM..

Old 08-08-2016, 07:54 AM

10,782 posts, read 14,728,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletrayn View Post
We are still trying to follow all leads possible though.
That is a good idea. looking back at posts back in February and March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Sorry, I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks. Glad to hear she got entered. I assume her case worker Lori has found her social has not been used?

It was very frustrating, I think I sent Scarlet 2 private messages that she ignored, plus she was not clarifying info here. I try to help as many people as I can but my time is so limited these days.

I work with a lot of families of missing, I know it's hell not knowing. Praying you do get answers.
As others on the forum are well aware you have helped alot of people especially in the adoption area.
Hopefully the messages you sent will eventually be read, replied or at least give clues for that member.

Sorry to hear about the last couple weeks: it's "worse than flu." We lost a relative to pneumonia as the care facility staff assumed she had a cold.

Old 08-08-2016, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
That is a good idea. looking back at posts back in February and March.

As others on the forum are well aware you have helped alot of people especially in the adoption area.
Hopefully the messages you sent will eventually be read, replied or at least give clues for that member.

Sorry to hear about the last couple weeks: it's "worse than flu." We lost a relative to pneumonia as the care facility staff assumed she had a cold.
So sorry for your loss Howard. I know a few people my age that also have or had it recently.

I just wish I had more time these days to help more families with missing that need entered. Once Cynthia's NamUs profile goes online, I'll add her to our page, we have over 20k followers, hopefully someone will see it for answers

Old 08-08-2016, 12:55 PM

4,850 posts, read 6,278,825 times
I'm just curious, how long actually was it before the school contacted the authorities that she was missing? Could someone at the school have been involved with her disappearance?

Old 08-08-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chick View Post
Drewianka was born in CA so I would rule this female out.

Was there any investigation into your Aunt's disappearance?

The last know address on your aunt is from 1991

3/1957 (Age: 51)
Bennington, VT 05201

December 1991
This female ss# indicates they were born in VT.
Chick, how did you arrive at this last known address? This is not something known to the family, and not anything they have been made aware of. Last contact was in February 1974.

Old 08-08-2016, 07:21 PM

The family is working with NamUs now. This will also include getting a proper report with law enforcement. Hopefully the shards of mismatched and matching pieces will come together. When she went missing there was no Internet.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamajenp View Post
The family is working with NamUs now. This will also include getting a proper report with law enforcement. Hopefully the shards of mismatched and matching pieces will come together. When she went missing there was no Internet.
Glad Shane found you. Hope chick answers. Its possible she's a house wife under the radar. Praying she's safe. If she's missing I'll add her to see what info we can find out. Hugs

Old 09-20-2016, 06:46 PM

One of my friends just told me Cynthia may have been found? Can a relative confirm it? I don't want to say more then that.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:07 PM

4,850 posts, read 6,278,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
One of my friends just told me Cynthia may have been found? Can a relative confirm it? I don't want to say more then that.
Hoping someone will be able to post an update soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search