U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-30-2009, 09:20 AM

531 posts, read 320,205 times
Default Need help......

AM searching for a friend,for a friend.....all I have is a name and a place....a story......My friend"Kathleen Bugg" when she was in high school lost contact with a very dear friend and after a couple of kids and a couple of marriages would like to find this special friend to tell her ho many times she went back to the area and trid to find her...that she was never far from her mind...Kathleen Bugg Is Now Kathleen Ferrell and she's searching for Joann(she doesn't believe there was an e on the end) Huber...who lived in Wilmington,Ohio....and then Moved to Springfield, Ohio.She expects Joann Huber may have graduated around 1973 from a Springfield area high school.If anyone has any knowledge.....please e-mail me with any and all info you might find....I' ve done the zaba search but only know she had a twin brother.....unfortunately...don't know his name.She is around 55-56 years old.................this sounds like a job for..."Travelingirl"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha!(she's so good at this sorta thing!!!) Thank you all ahead of time for your knowledge and industriousness!!!and time(that's what it's all about isn't it...time.) thank you.

Last edited by Peach_Fla; 01-30-2009 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: misspell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2009, 07:58 PM

576 posts, read 2,908,783 times
Has this been solved? No one seems to bump or updated their requests so I have no way of knowing if it's solved.

I am reasonably sure this is the Joan Huber you seek. There are only 3 in OH according to the DMV... so I ran each date of birth until it hit with another Huber, in this case the male twin, Richard L Huber.
+++++++++++++++

Richard L Huber
17275 State Route 190
Fort Jennings, OH 45844-9103
DOB - Nov 11, 1951
Gender - Male
Height - 6'00"
Weight - 257
License Number - xxxxxxxx
Record Type - Current
Exp. Date - Nov 11, 2009
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Brown
Endorsements - Motorcycle

matchs with

Joan K Huber
10092 Hickory Ridge Drive
Brecksville, OH 44141-3641
DOB - Nov 11, 1951
Gender - Female
Height - 5'06"
Weight - 140
Record Type - Current
Exp. Date - Nov 11, 2009
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Blue
Restrictions - Corrective Lenses

She drives a 2008 Toyota Tacoma - Club Cab Pickup
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search