U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 08:54 PM

1 posts, read 10,277 times

Advertisements

hi all, i just recently found out that i have an older sister. i dont know her name or her where abouts. all i know is that her mohters name is Helen. i also know that my father was involved with this woman and she became pregnant, but he left after the affair and didnt know she was pregnant until towards the end of her pregnancy. after he found out that she was pregnant she had told him that she was involved with a wonderful man that wanted to take the child as his own. she asked him if he would leave and not return so that the baby could have a good life with her and the man. my father agreed and never heard anything from her again. my father also told me that the woman would be in her late 20's or early 30's. i would really love to meet her so if anyone can help me with some pointers on how i can find her, please help! my information is limited so im not sure if i will succeed in finding her, but i will not rest till i have found my sister.
Thanks,
ellen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2007, 07:47 AM

25 posts, read 78,909 times
need more info. any more names of father, family relatives?areas they last lived at?like names of cities?

Old 03-18-2007, 05:57 PM

4 posts, read 19,715 times
Default Also looking for sister

I too am looking for a sister that I have never met. The info I have is as follows:

Name: Amanda L. Charpentier
Born in Rhode Island - Believed to be about 22 now.

Parents:
Mother: Vicki Charpentier (Compston) - believed to have been born in RI
Father: Robert Allen Charpentier - born in RI - Parents were Joseph Edward Charpentier & Charlotte Esther Charpentier (Lamb).

Robert passed away in 1986. Vicki was in the US Navy, stationed in various places to include RI.

Thanks for your time.

Old 05-22-2007, 12:49 PM

3 posts, read 15,834 times
I am searching for the family name (not sure of spelling)Kassenger.He was supposed to have gotten my sister pregnant,and then died.They lived around Leachville and communities or the state line,or Buckeye and area.In the early 1950;s.Brenda

Old 08-28-2007, 12:11 PM

2 posts, read 13,757 times
Talking Hello....

Hello, my name is Ariann and I understand how you feel...I am in the same place as you... I am looking for my sister, we have the same dad and i know him i have a great relationship with him but he doesnt want me to meet her because he says its a waste of time and he does not believe she is really his... so i would like to find her and get a test done to see then go from there... anyways i just wanted to let you know i hope that you find her

Old 08-28-2007, 12:48 PM

1,424 posts, read 2,433,324 times
There are hits with the name Vicki Charpentier and Amanda Charpentier using zabasearch.com (free search). I'd give it a try .

Old 08-28-2007, 02:05 PM

575 posts, read 3,469,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ittigger View Post
I too am looking for a sister that I have never met. The info I have is as follows:

Name: Amanda L. Charpentier
Born in Rhode Island - Believed to be about 22 now.

Parents:
Mother: Vicki Charpentier (Compston) - believed to have been born in RI
Father: Robert Allen Charpentier - born in RI - Parents were Joseph Edward Charpentier & Charlotte Esther Charpentier (Lamb).

Robert passed away in 1986. Vicki was in the US Navy, stationed in various places to include RI.

Thanks for your time.
It is rude to jump into another persons thread. START YOUR OWN THREAD!

Old 08-28-2007, 06:00 PM

3 posts, read 22,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by egabers View Post
hi all, i just recently found out that i have an older sister. i dont know her name or her where abouts. all i know is that her mohters name is Helen. i also know that my father was involved with this woman and she became pregnant, but he left after the affair and didnt know she was pregnant until towards the end of her pregnancy. after he found out that she was pregnant she had told him that she was involved with a wonderful man that wanted to take the child as his own. she asked him if he would leave and not return so that the baby could have a good life with her and the man. my father agreed and never heard anything from her again. my father also told me that the woman would be in her late 20's or early 30's. i would really love to meet her so if anyone can help me with some pointers on how i can find her, please help! my information is limited so im not sure if i will succeed in finding her, but i will not rest till i have found my sister.
Thanks,
ellen
i am steve compston i can help you steve.compston@hotmail.com

Old 08-28-2007, 06:31 PM

3 posts, read 22,957 times
i can help e-me at steve.compston@hotmail .com

Old 08-29-2007, 12:22 PM

3 posts, read 14,247 times
I am looking for my sister and have been searching for many years.. My sister was given to a couple in California back in 1966 in Torrence Ca. by the name of Jeannie and Sonny Lister, My sisters name at the time was Donna Maureen but her name could have been changed. My Bio- Mother who at the time could not take care of her met with the Lister couple at a bus station in Torrence.. The Listers were living at an apartment in Torrence called El Piado Apts. Donnas birthday is Sept. 20 1965 she is just a year younger than me, I would love to find her and just know that she is safe and ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search