U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 07:07 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,033,678 times

Advertisements

I am still working on locating them....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 07:29 AM

Found...Cheryl's Father?
JOHN F DOUGLAS Born Nov 1940
76 LOVELL ST WEYMOUTH, MA 02191

Brother?
JOHN F DOUGLAS Born Jun 1964
37 MYRTLE ST WEYMOUTH, MA 02189
(781) 340-0240

More current and another possibility:
John F. Douglas
13 MacArthur Blvd
Danvers MA 01923
(978) 774-4131

Also do you recognize the following names?
DOUGLAS, KEVIN M
DOUGLAS, STEPHEN L
DOUGLAS, GERTRUDE T
ALAN, DOUGLAS J
DOUGLAS, WAYNE E
DOUGLAS, FORREST E
DOUGLAS, SHARON M
DOUGLAS, CHERYL A
KELLEHER, KERRIE DOUGLAS

Old 08-31-2008, 09:06 AM

417 posts, read 730,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinakid56 View Post
christina shawna creech girls I have been looking for you both for a long time' if you would or want to it up to you two email me at perrettd9@hotmail.com I do miss and love you.
What are their middle names?

Old 09-06-2008, 09:29 PM

Found this today...(see I am still looking for you!)

Shauna Creech
Thanks for memories. You will be in my heart forever.
Shauna Creech (W.G.)

She signed a guest book for Susan M. (Strassell) Thompson

Old 09-07-2008, 09:35 AM

842 posts, read 1,976,530 times
Are you sure about those birthdates? I have two different birthdates for them.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:51 AM

Carolinakid56-

Did any of the information help you? I am still checking to see if anything new comes up.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:53 PM

CarolinaBilly....sent you a DM! Hope to hear from you soon!

Old 10-18-2008, 09:34 AM

7,369 posts, read 12,900,089 times
Wonder if you could email this site to Shauna and let her to do the contacting if she wants to?

Old 12-20-2008, 09:06 PM

24 posts, read 43,626 times
Red face merry christmas

well girls here anouther year I miss ya'll so much I took a feind little girl well she not so little she's 9 years old and she so pretty and smart well anyway we all when to the park to see santa ' I had so much fun I showed her ya'll last pic I had of you guys' I so sorry that I was so mad at the world when you guys was little' the war and my child hood had me so miss up' now I so sorry the ways I treated your mother she was very young and her live when she was young wasn't that good' But that something she most tell you' I hope ya'll will forgive me some day' for now I must live with the things that I have done' Belive this I wasn't all bad we all did have some very good times' and my mother love you guys till her last beath' you guys was all she talked about love you guys always with ALL MY HEART.

Old 12-21-2008, 08:08 PM

24 posts, read 43,626 times
Default not knowing

hey everyone well I called cheryl's brother today and left a message on his phone that was at 4or 5 Ive haven't got anything back oh thanks so much for staying looking for me guys I really do thank you and for not giveing up on me' I do a good enough job of that myself' But back to what I'm trying to say is/ my mind is doing a million miles an hour/ lots of things going though my mind now/ I'm not a evil person Ive never stole or hurt anyone I always work for everthing that I've had or drinked I just always put myself in bad positions' I just hope my ex can forgive me and tell the kids everthing about me' I know that I hurt her' belive I do that I miss up big time' I'm working on me now I proboum never will get it a 100 percent right' But I'm trying with all my soul' and I'm trying to do the right thing' I JUST WANT A CHANCE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF UNDERSTANDIND WITH MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS' for what ever time I have here on earth' and no I not dieing that I know of' I'm sick yes from the wild life that I lived and the things that has happen to me' what I think it is I got trid of my life and only had two ways to go and I chose this way' and I have found a little peace in my life and I'm happy' I'm just trying to pick up some of the peicesand if it's too late for me and my kids I will have to live with that' I just want them to know that I do love them' and I havemade peace with myself and God' cheryl I hope if you ever read this that I did love you the only way I know how to love at that time in own lifes thank you for giveing me two beautiful girls merry christmas and happy new years a head. love with all my heart Billy c
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search