U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 03:52 PM

21 posts, read 31,608 times

Advertisements

Well since the Mountain won't come to me, Im gonna go to the Mountain. I'm gonna just send a letter to that address, since Susan's most recent information places her in GA! If nothing else, It will be returned to me as having no forwarding address, or someone there who still knows her may call her and say "Hey, you got a letter here from a Mary Wood, do you know her?" If I don't hear anything, than I'll assume she's not there and no one know's how to get hold of her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2009, 04:34 PM

652 posts, read 1,588,036 times
Mark it return service requested or pay for it to be signed for

Old 05-04-2009, 04:58 PM

I will

Old 05-04-2009, 06:12 PM

842 posts, read 1,980,134 times
Here is how the post office will work. As Nutley says, be sure to send a letter certified, return receipt requested. That way you can track it on the USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service) system under the tracking they have and if it is signed for, you will know who signed for it. If she is there, they will attempt delivery. If she does not sign for it and she lives there, it will come back to you as unclaimed. If she put in a forward, it will be forwared. I would send 2 copies of the letter, one certified, return receipt and one regular mail. Some people will not sign for certifieds. If she has moved within a year, it will be forwarded. Then, for the next 6 months after the year, they will send it back to you with the new address on the yellow return tag.

Old 05-04-2009, 06:15 PM

by the way that number 706-752-1174 that is an active number is listed to a Phil and Vera Winder on Garden Dr. I did a reverse lookup because I only got an answering machine

Old 05-04-2009, 06:20 PM

Very good advise susan, I wondered if she might not sign for a registered letter if she owes money or her boyfriend is in trouble all the time, so I thought maybe one registered and one regular.

Again, to everyone, thank you all so much, you continually surprise me with the stuff you find that I can't. You give so much and ask for nothing back, how can one express with mere word's the gratitude I feel for you all???

Old 05-04-2009, 06:29 PM

You don't need a registered letter, that is a lot more expensive. Just a certified, return receipt and a regular mail.

Old 05-04-2009, 07:56 PM

I really believe she is in Georgia. You say above you think she is in NC and that the latest name she used was Tryba. What makes you think that? When do you have her living in NC? When do you have her using that last name?
I have again found info that she was using the name Pauline Wood Tryba in 2007:
https://www.mylife.com/displayFAMyli...limitedProfile
Pauline Tryba (Wood) - Wink
At least that is the information she was using in 2007. And she went to Mount Pleasant High School.
I'm not a member of Reunion. How about anyone else?

Old 05-04-2009, 09:11 PM

SAY WHAT!!!!!!!! Again you have found something I have not. I think Im on that! Hold on while I check that.

Old 05-04-2009, 09:15 PM

I do have a limited access through my life, but I have full access through the one for the high school. Checking that out now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search