U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 10:48 AM

3 posts, read 4,854 times

Advertisements

my email address is tselena21@yahoo.com you can send me a message
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2009, 11:22 AM

3 posts, read 2,873 times
Smile ** i would like to talk.. Tanisha m. Soto (maiden last)is my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisamal View Post
I am searching for my twin nieces Diana M. Soto and Tanisha N. Soto, born on March 18, 1987, in Reading, PA. They were taking away from my brother in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I have tried to get some answers as well as there whereabouts and no one will help me. I just want to make sure they are ok and maybe be part of there life if they would allow me to. Not one day goes by that I don't think of them. There mother abanded them and my brother became there guardin, but something happen that they were taken away from him in Wiscounsin some time back in 1996.

***** i'M THE HUSBAND OF TANISHA M. SOTO AND I OF COARSE AM LOOKING FOR HER FAMILY WITH HER. WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL & ARE EXPEXTING ANOTHER BABY (BOY).
YOU MAY SEND ME A MESSAGE TO MAKE SURE THIS IS NOT SOME FRAUD THAT SO HAS TAKEN OVER OTHE WEB.... T.N.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:28 AM

[email="0939415@email.matc.edu"]0939415@email.matc.edu[/email] you can email us if you'd like..

Old 08-06-2009, 11:47 AM

Default Tansisha M. Soto's family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisamal View Post
I am searching for my twin nieces Diana M. Soto and Tanisha N. Soto, born on March 18, 1987, in Reading, PA. They were taking away from my brother in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I have tried to get some answers as well as there whereabouts and no one will help me. I just want to make sure they are ok and maybe be part of there life if they would allow me to. Not one day goes by that I don't think of them. There mother abanded them and my brother became there guardin, but something happen that they were taken away from him in Wiscounsin some time back in 1996.
***** Tanisha M Soto is my wife and wanted me to check this site today. We have a family and I have been getting medical records for her there in PA, but only to get the things we already know.
you can email us.....

Old 10-11-2009, 08:42 AM

3 posts, read 4,361 times
Thanks everyone for your help. I found my nieces after over 18 yrs.

Old 07-23-2011, 11:11 AM

1 posts, read 398 times
Hello My Name is Jacqueline Nevarez im looking for my twin Niece and Nephew Adriana Leal and Adrian Leal with DOB 05/11/1992 they where born in Denver Co My sister Alma Adriana Leal was young when she had them and she gave them up to a couple in Dallas Texas she was a school teacher and He was a Owner or a Construction Company. I have been searching for them because I would like to be a part of there live's If possible I miss them very much they left when they where only about 2 yrs old and i was like 11 or 12 back then so i did not know better, altough now i can't forgive my sister for doing that but only her and God know why she did what she did so i dont judge her. If someone know them or can get me in touch with them please let me know my email address is [email]jackienvrz@yahoo.com[/email] Thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search