U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2009, 10:50 AM

1 posts, read 1,378 times

Advertisements

Hi my name is Jacob Ramos and I'm looking for my real father. When my mom meant Ray Manning he was station in Fort Hood, Tx around 1974 and 1975. I was born in July of 1975. We are from Austin, TX. I have no other information except for his name. His current age now is 50-65 years. I have searched and have not had any luck. I have very little information to go off of. If anyone out there has any information that could help me would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2009, 07:36 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,940,166 times
Does she remember his middle name or maybe some of his relatives names?

Old 04-30-2009, 08:17 PM

652 posts, read 1,584,219 times
Default HelloJacob

Hello Jacob,
You have quite a task in front of you. I have used the name without any location in Melissa Data and PIPL.com
I am going to post the links to those results. Like I said I used only the name nothing else.
Maybe as you go thru it and consult with your mother it will trigger memories for her and you can post that info.
There are many site for free if you want to search as well. there is PIPL.com, MelissaData.com, 411.com, zabasearch.com, publicrecords.online.com, freality.com,
veromi.net
I hope you succeed in your search.
Here are the links to the two searches I did.
MelissaData.com | People Summary
Ray Manning, United States - Pipl

Good Luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search