Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 03:48 PM

652 posts, read 1,785,172 times

Advertisements

"so are you guys investigators?
you have been more help than even the police!!!!"

Could you repost that Melissa Data link? I'd like to see if I can find anything more. The mom may think she's protecting him by pretending to not be herself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2009, 08:38 PM

103 posts, read 264,246 times
Default this is his dad's shop

Adams LTD
Job title: unavailable
Company: Adams LTD
2742 S Main St NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(770) 419-2002

this is his dad's shop, I looked it up on google, street view and they show pictures of the shop and I have been there, it is his dad's shop, I keep calling the number, but they don't have an answering machine. (which was typical)

Susan13202:
He is listed on Melissa Data with a Deborah Adams who is also when you check her Deborah Morrison-Adams, born 12/5/49.

http://www.people-finders.ws/Summary...put=&x=46&y=11

She lived at 2742 S Main St., Kennesaw, GA 30144 on 4/6/04.

A reverse check of that address on 411.com gives this:
Adams LTD
Job title: unavailable
Company: Adams LTD
2742 S Main St NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(770) 419-2002

Old 05-02-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutleynut View Post
"so are you guys investigators?
you have been more help than even the police!!!!"

Could you repost that Melissa Data link? I'd like to see if I can find anything more. The mom may think she's protecting him by pretending to not be herself.

when chad would call home to talk to his dad, she would tell him:.."i'm sorry you have the wrong number" and she would hang up on him(her own son). She thought it was funny to do to people. His dad is a sweetheart, his dad would remember me and let me know where he was for sure...his mom, not so much...lol. Unfortunately his dad is older and prob. doesn't care about racing her to the phone. very strange situation....he called her debra or debbie, not mom, and she was his bioligical mom.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:49 PM

838 posts, read 2,241,340 times
Okay, here is what you do. You say his dad is sweet and would help. This is a good thing. You can send a letter to the father RESTRICTED delivery, return receipt requested. Youl will pay extra for the restricted service, but the only person who can sign for it is the person you send it to, the wife cannot. Sometimes the post office screws it up and lets someone else sign for it. In that case, keep your paperwork, take it back to the post office, and tell them they will have to resend it at their expense and deliver it correctly, as restricted to his signature only. That is what you are paying for.
Once you get your return receipt with his name on it, you will know he received it. You can remind him who you are, tell him you would like to get in touch with his son, and give your phone number, e-mail, and address. If he wants to help you, that would be his opportunity.
The US Postal Service has a page describing the service here:
USPS - Restricted Delivery (http://www.usps.com/send/waystosendmail/extraservices/restricteddeliveryservice.htm - broken link)

What do you think?

Old 05-03-2009, 02:27 AM

Default I'll keep you posted....

great idea...thank you so much.....

Old 05-03-2009, 08:52 AM

652 posts, read 1,785,172 times
I just called the number in Eugene. The person who answered said there was no Chad Adams or CD Adams at that number. I said "well if you ever hear of him someone on City Data is looking for him. It did sound like I just woke some college kid.

Old 05-03-2009, 11:20 AM

1,063 posts, read 2,462,772 times
Classmates says he's on there. Have you tried that? He can still sign up, even if he didn't graduate.

Old 05-03-2009, 11:24 AM

1,063 posts, read 2,462,772 times
Did he go to Sprayberry High School?

Old 05-03-2009, 11:17 PM

Default no not him

funny thing is: I went to sprayberry,
but that isn't him.
He isn't much into computers, never saw him touch one, or cell phones...

not sure why no one ever answers at that adams ltd store....
my home phone comes up restricted on caller id, so it isn't a matter of avoidance....but if nothing else, next time I am in georgia, I will go by there personally....but it will be awhile...since I'm in montana right now.

will try the mail thing first.

thanks for all the help...really..thanks!

Old 06-29-2015, 10:37 AM

1 posts, read 546 times
I am also looking for Chad! I have heard he was in Alaska and the one I found in Alaska matches his birthday...1-26-75. Can you contact me directly ([EMAIL="angiebox@hcralliance.com"]angiebox@hcralliance.com[/EMAIL]). I have no idea if this message will reach you but there are several of us looking for him. We were all friends back in the early 90's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search