Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 09:17 PM

1,063 posts, read 2,462,772 times

Advertisements

Hi semperfi ~ I sent you a direct message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2008, 07:46 AM

27 posts, read 91,398 times
Default ecam222.....Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecam222 View Post
Hi semperfi ~ I sent you a direct message.
I've sent a direct reply to you. Many, many thanks!

Old 04-06-2008, 02:10 PM

1 posts, read 2,169 times
Oh my gosh!! We are John Daniel Yeager's nephew and niece. We still live in New Kensington and were so happy to hear of your inquiry regarding John Daniel Yeager. Please feel free to e-mail either one of us at [EMAIL="gclaassen@verizon.net"]gclaassen@verizon.net[/EMAIL] or [EMAIL="bjsmith008@gmail.com"]bjsmith008@gmail.com[/EMAIL] . My phone number is 724-335-3857 or 724-335-2367. We are willing to give DNA if needed to identify remains. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Marilyn Claassen (Yeager)

Old 04-06-2008, 02:15 PM

2 posts, read 4,324 times
Default semperfi - We have your Yeager !!!!

semperfi,

My mother called me today in how to get set up and reply after my cousin Bernie called and told her he found this post. I live in South Carolina, but was born and raised in New Kensington. I set her up with an account named Yeager so she should be replying soon.
My mother Marilyn and my cousin Bernie will be thrilled to hear from you and get you what you need. We have photos of him hanging up at my parents house. Both my mother and Bernie still live in New Kensington as well.
It's cool that the other poster tried to help you out, but New Kesington is nowhere near Philly. It about 20 miles North East of Pittsburgh, PA.
If you don't get a reply from my mother "Yeager", due to not being PC savvy then you can go through me.
After all this time we may finally get some answers and properly lay him to rest with family.

God Bless
James

Old 04-06-2008, 05:48 PM

Default Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
Oh my gosh!! We are John Daniel Yeager's nephew and niece. We still live in New Kensington and were so happy to hear of your inquiry regarding John Daniel Yeager. Please feel free to e-mail either one of us at gclaassen@verizon.net or bjsmith008@gmail.com . My phone number is 724-335-3857 or 724-335-2367. We are willing to give DNA if needed to identify remains. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Marilyn Claassen (Yeager)

Hi, Marilyn....SO GREAT to hear from you and James. My dad, who was in the VMB 423 squadron is going to try to call you tonight.

This is SO WONDERFUL. I'll probably be sending you an email later as well to try to give you some info and maybe ask some questions.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-06-2008, 05:55 PM

Default Double Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPC View Post
semperfi,

My mother called me today in how to get set up and reply after my cousin Bernie called and told her he found this post. I live in South Carolina, but was born and raised in New Kensington. I set her up with an account named Yeager so she should be replying soon.
My mother Marilyn and my cousin Bernie will be thrilled to hear from you and get you what you need. We have photos of him hanging up at my parents house. Both my mother and Bernie still live in New Kensington as well.
It's cool that the other poster tried to help you out, but New Kesington is nowhere near Philly. It about 20 miles North East of Pittsburgh, PA.
If you don't get a reply from my mother "Yeager", due to not being PC savvy then you can go through me.
After all this time we may finally get some answers and properly lay him to rest with family.

God Bless
James
James, we are so excited!!!!

So much time has passed that we feared it would be an insurmountable task to locate relatives now. Amazing!!! As I replied to your Mom's post, my dad is going to try to call her tonight. Wish you could be there to listen in as well since you were the one who set her up to post here. If you don't mind sending me your email, I'll send you copies of what I send her as well. It may take us awhile to get our wits together now because we're SO SURPRISED AND THRILLED!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again God bless all of you!!!!!

Semper fi!
Nancy

Old 04-07-2008, 01:21 AM

2 posts, read 4,324 times
Nancy,

E-mail is claassen98@hotmail.com thanks for everything and the quick response to my mother. It genuinely means so much.

take care,
James P

Old 04-07-2008, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPC View Post
Nancy,

E-mail is claassen98@hotmail.com thanks for everything and the quick response to my mother. It genuinely means so much.

take care,
James P
Thank YOU, James! I've just sent a message to your email address. If you don't get it, let me know.

Old 04-08-2008, 09:36 PM

1 posts, read 2,144 times
I am Daniel (Dan) Harkins nephew of John (Jack) Daniel Yeager. Marilyn Claassen is my sister. I can't begin to express my gratitude for your efforts. I am ready to do anything I can to end Jack's 64 years as an MIA. The info sent to Marilyn was sent to me. I already love the new family.
Thanks again and again.
Dan

Old 04-09-2008, 09:52 AM

Default Hi, Dan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchadcha View Post
I am Daniel (Dan) Harkins nephew of John (Jack) Daniel Yeager. Marilyn Claassen is my sister. I can't begin to express my gratitude for your efforts. I am ready to do anything I can to end Jack's 64 years as an MIA. The info sent to Marilyn was sent to me. I already love the new family.
Thanks again and again.
Dan
Welcome to the family, Dan!!! This gets better and better all the time. We are so much in hopes that these brave men will finally be brought home after all this time.

I'm sending you a private message. If you don't receive it, post here and let me know. I may not be back at the computer today, but I WILL be checking!

THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search