U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2006, 05:38 PM

2 posts, read 4,170 times

Advertisements

Melinda,
I talked to you at the Co Springs 8th street Walmart on Sun 7/2/06 at about 10:40am. You were looking for some lotion, but you didn't want one with a citrus scent. I noticed something about you and told you I thought it was great, and you told me not a lot of people thought so. You walked around me as you continued searching, and I asked you your name. You told me your name and I told you mine. After a short pause, you said, "I guess I'll see you around" and left. I really should have asked for your phone number, or if you were doing something after you were done shopping, but I was too shy! Now I regret not saying something and I hope it's not too late. Of all the millions of websites on the net, I hope you find this one and read this.
I would love to talk to you some more.
Your friend,
JohnFrom8thStWallmart
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2006, 04:41 PM

393 posts, read 1,742,139 times
Default Suggestion

John from Wallmart.........!!

What are the odds that Melinda is registered on this site? Not very good! If i were you I would run an ad in the local newspaper. Make it something eyecatching that maybe a friend or a relative might see also. Just in case she wouldn't see it. She could have been from out of the area on vacation also.....!

Old 07-13-2006, 09:15 PM

2 posts, read 4,170 times
Default ThanksForTheAdvice sillygal

Hey sillygal,
I really do appreciate your advice. Thank you very much. I'm probably going to let this and Reunion.com try to work for a few more days. I know it may be hopeless and she might not have given our interaction a second thought, but I really hope she did. If not, I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Thanks again,
JackFrom8thStWallmart

Old 11-20-2007, 12:21 PM

15 posts, read 38,125 times
rent a billboard and let her know how you feel, it works ,thats how i proposed to my wife.good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search