Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2009, 12:43 AM

1 posts, read 2,189 times

Advertisements

I am trying to find my father who disappeared in 1997. His name is Steve Shull but also goes by Steve Szulklaper, his original name from Argentina, his birth place, is believed to be Silvio Guillermo Szulklaper. He should be about 64 now and was born in 1944 although my research has found that he has used different DOB with his SSN and other SSNs. I have not heard from him in 12 years and have tried just about every resource that I can think of. I am posting here in hopes that someone can help me.

His last whereabouts can be traced back to West Covina, Covina, and La Puente, California between the years of 1996-1997. Prior to that he was living in Miami, FL from as early as 1990. While living in Miami, for the majority of the time, he was living at 244 SW 102ND CT Miami, FL, 33174, with his ex-wife, Gisel Iglesias or Gisel Shull. Public records show that she still owns the property and may reside there. I did contact her in person a few years back and she claimed she did not know his whereabouts.

While he was living in Miami it was difficult to know for certain what he did for money however I did find out that he owned a business called "Miami Health and Dental" and I do remember that he was involved in the medical field.

I have done research using his SSN. The most recent address that I have found was reported in 2006 and again in 2009; 1980 Coral Way, Coral Gables, FL, 33145. That address lead me to a law firm that claims they have no idea who this person is and have never heard of him. I find it very strange that his social security number reports that address in both 2006 and 2009 but do they not know him or of him.

As far as I know none of my family from Argentina all the way up to the United States knows where he is. My grandfather, my aunt, my sister, my mom, his ex-wife, his son-in law, etc.... no one knows what happened to him. He may have been in some trouble and decided to flee the country and left to Argentina in 1997 by way of Mexico. I was able to get in contact with friends of his that did confirm that he stayed in their house in West Covina, CA for a short period of time. Although not certain they believe that a daughter of my fathers and her husband flew from Argentina to either Mexico or California to meet my father and then all 3 would go to Argentina.

The fact that his name and social security number are linked to the 1980 Coral Way address, mentioned above, leads me to believe that either someone is using his identity OR he has something to do with that law firm and is in fact in Miami, FL.

I suspect that he is either dead or using a different identity due to the fact that everywhere I turn is a dead-end. Someone must know something!

I would just like to know what happened to my father. I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2009, 04:57 AM

838 posts, read 2,241,517 times
Sent you a private message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search