U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2009, 01:45 AM

2 posts, read 7,429 times

Advertisements

Vancouver Police Dept. Missing persons. 604-717-2530 vpd.missing@vpd.ca
Dav (David) Stone Bakstad is/was a student at Langara College. Dav has been missing since his release from St. Paulís Hospital on Saturday, May 30. There is great concern for his welfare.
He was last seen in downtown Vancouver. Dav grew up in Banff so could have headed that way.
Bellís Palsy caused the visible difference in eye size and itís a strong identifying feature. He is 5 feet, 9 inches tall; and has a 3Ē surgical scar on his neck.
Please pass this message along (blogs and Twitter would be of great help) so that the information gets into different communities.

Other refs:
Police seek help to find missing man (http://tinyurl.com/TheProvince-DavidBakstad - broken link)
Missing Person - Dav (David) Stone Bakstad - Vancouver - Vancouver Community (http://tinyurl.com/DavBakstad - broken link)

Many thanks,

The Mullet
Attached Thumbnails
Missing Person - Dav (David) Stone Bakstad - Please help-davidbakstad.jpg   Missing Person - Dav (David) Stone Bakstad - Please help-davidbakstad2_gs2.jpg  
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 10:49 AM

652 posts, read 1,587,600 times
Why was he in hospital? Does he have an illness that makes him lose contact and disappear? ( my brother does this) Is he aware of himself and his surroundings normally? Does he require someone to attend him daily?
These factors may give indication where he would be. People with symptoms like I mention can only pass unoticed or unremarked upon among certain social groups. I'd guess he's either hiding or lost and living among the poor and homeless. It may also be possible he has migrated a huge distance, my brother has seen most of north America on his walkabouts and always seemed to end up in a largish city. I hope this helps.

Old 07-04-2009, 03:24 PM

2 posts, read 7,429 times
Sadly the body of Dav Bakstad has been found.

Old 07-04-2009, 07:34 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,947,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mullet View Post
Sadly the body of Dav Bakstad has been found.

I'm very sorry for your lost.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:27 AM

34 posts, read 94,800 times
So sorry to hear about your loss.May God be with you during this time of sorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search