U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2009, 05:07 AM

4 posts, read 4,958 times

Advertisements

I realize this is a long shot at best, but I was thinking about an old friend I
knew while living in San Antonio back in 86,87,and 88. Her name was Sharon Stone. If I remember right she worked for an insurance company, and had a brother named Paul. Just wondering how she was doing. If anyone knows Sharon please give her my E-mail address
rkandrews@ecommunity.com.

Thanks

Last edited by Bo; 06-25-2009 at 06:13 AM.. Reason: Moved from San Antonio forum. Per the TOS all people search threads are to be posted in the People Search forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 07:33 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,788,381 times
Scroll down the page to Alabama by Sharon Piegza - it tells you a little bit about her life.
Randy Owen :: Guest Book

Sharon A Piegza (48) Associated Name Sharon A Stone

Relatives:
Annette M Stone (70)
Paul Anthony Stone (46)
Belinda Goodwin Stone (53)
Christopher A Piegza (43)

Sharon & Christopher Piegza
9848 East Ave., Theodore AL 36582
PH: 251-973-2781

If the phone isn't current you can try her brother...
Paul A Stone
11280 Pioneer Rd., Theodore AL 36582
251-973-9991

Old 06-25-2009, 08:07 AM

Default Thank You

Couldn't find that page Alabama

But what little bit I read on your responce, that sounds like
her. I hope she has done well over the years

Old 06-25-2009, 08:22 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,788,381 times
Bobby, this is what she wrote...
Alabama
by Sharon Piegza
Randy - I was born in Mobile, AL in 1961 - my parents got transfered to San Antonio, TX when Brookly AFB closed in 1968 - my entire life my Dad only wanted to be back home - well life takes it time and he retired at the age of 55 (took early retirement) so he could move back "home" - well by that time by brother and me were out of High School and my Dad was determined NOW we could go HOME. Mom did not want to leave her grown children behind so she would not leave even though we all wanted to come back "home". 2 years ago my dear husband had benn on vacation with our family to "home" Mobile (Dauphin Island) numerous times - he approached me with a transfer that he had found at work - NO pay raise - NO promotion - NO anything - EXCEPT WE would be HOME (his family all lives in San Antonio and he left them all). My Dad got to come "home" for one whole summer and live with us - however the summer of 2007 he passed away - I feel like part of his dream came true (my family moving back to AL - and he got to spend an entire summer with us). However, the minute that he passed all I could think about was the song that you sang that gave us all such great joy all of those years living in Texas - that song was "My Home's in Alabama" - my Dad all us kids loved to sing that song with my Dad at the bar in our house in San Antonio - just longing to come back home. The year you went on your "Farewell Tour" I bought tickets to both performances at the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo - however to my total disapointment - you were sick and canceled and we got to see "Reba" - which is OK - but knowing that you guys were retiring was my only dream to see you one last time. (my first time was at "Randy's Rodeo" in San Antonio - if you can even remember that far back). Well with all of that said, I am so happy to know that YOU have decided to make your voice known again to the world. Kids today really need people and a voice you give to encourge them. I want to thank you for all of the memories you have provided me and my family. I would love to have my wish come true of seeing you again "live". Thanks for the memories, Sharon

Old 06-25-2009, 09:05 AM

Default I found it !!

Please excuse me if you end up getting this again, I'm kinda new at this and don't really navigate that well. I did find it, and wrote you to explain. I absoutly wish her all the best

Thanks again ElizNJ for your help
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search