U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 11:27 AM

1 posts, read 3,781 times

Advertisements

Hello Melanie,

perhaps ask him for Quante family
(Hermann+Antje-Angela Quante, your Grandparents?):

Hans-Georg Graf von Rittberg, Wuppertal, Germany
Tel. +49-202 - 2612200
------------------------------------------------------------

see also:
Presseportal: QUANTE AG - ots Ad hoc-Service: QUANTE AG <DE0006975634> 3M und Quante formen strategische Allianz Familie Quante gibt Aktienpaket ab (http://www.presseportal.de/pm/11982/107824/quante_ag - broken link)

Best regards from Germany/Bavaria,
Heiner

Old 02-27-2009, 11:47 AM

1 posts, read 3,638 times
Hello Melanie,
I am able to help you. My name is Alexander Mattich. Im the husband of Corinna Mattich, born Herbst. My wiomans Mother, Liselotte Herbst, born Ketter haqs been the sister of Antje Quante, born Ketter. Hermann and Andrea are cousins to mywoman.
Only a short message, but if you want, contact me under E-Mail: green-line@online.de.
Tammerlan,alias Alexander Mattich

Old 02-27-2009, 01:28 PM

652 posts, read 1,586,881 times
Wow 2 years but it seems to have worked, I hope Melanie gets this last post.

Old 09-18-2009, 12:15 PM

1 posts, read 3,293 times
Here is my picture, maybe someday my father will have enough heart to see how much of him I am...

Old 09-18-2009, 01:01 PM

11,435 posts, read 16,464,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie Gilbert-Quante View Post
Here is my picture, maybe someday my father will have enough heart to see how much of him I am...
I go to a dentist named Dr Quante here in San Antonio.

Old 10-17-2009, 09:37 AM

2 posts, read 6,656 times
Default Hermann Karl Quante JR

It is no surprise Hermann Quante is trying to hide the fact he has a first born child living in America. Hermann attended Woodside Priory School in 1984. It is then he met Kim Gilbert (who is now Kim Oakley). In June 1984, Ms. Gilbert flew to Germany and stayed with Quante Family in Wuppertal. Then, later when Ms. Gilbert flew to Germany again in summer of 1985, where she again stayed with Hermann in Wuppertal apartment next to main house. It is then she got pregnant with Hermann's daughter. However, she did want to stay in Germany as she feared her safety because Hermann was drinking, etc...So she fled back to California where she moved in with her parents and had the baby in March, 1986. Hermann's mother, Antje was furious that Hermann got his girlfriend, Kim, pregnant. Since then, the Quante family (antje, hermann, andrea,) have tried very hard to COVER this all up..they don't want anyone to know about Hermann's American daughter because Hermann has never given the mother ONE cent for her care, nor has he given ONE cent to the daughter for anything to take care of her. But Hermann donates to charity...go figure...this is really a coward of a man. A real man takes care of his kids....all of them. He doesn't run from his responsibilities...he doesn't lie and hide from the truth.

Old 10-17-2009, 09:52 AM

2 posts, read 6,656 times
Hermann and Joanna Quante? Perhaps this is his wife? Maybe Hermann is trying to hide his American daughter from the wife? Or maybe the wife doesn't want Hermann to have anything to do with the daughter? When there is money involved, people get selfish, greedy and freaky....they also get paranoid....they think only of protecting their assets...it's quite pathetic. Hermann and his entire quante family are nobody really special, thought they think they are. What a show Hermann must try to put on by donating to Kindertal....wow. Some guy. But he never gave a dime to or a damn about his american daughter..phony, phony phony. Amazing. Don't people see through this or are they all kissing the familiy's buttocks?

Old 10-19-2009, 07:34 AM

3 posts, read 7,723 times
If you want to have part of, you need a wolf to hunt the deer.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:37 AM

3 posts, read 7,723 times
You think so? We know him better! - You need a strengthening?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or