U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 05:54 PM

5 posts, read 31,812 times

Advertisements

I am searching for my father Herman Quante and Grandmother Antje Quante of Wuppertal Germany my grandpa started Quante 3M

I am the daughter of Herman Karl Quante I live in Califronia and have never met him.

I am desperately trying to locate anyone in the Quante family.

Thank You to anyone that can help.

Melanie Quante USA

Old 02-28-2007, 07:25 AM

1 posts, read 6,435 times
Dear Melanie,

I don't know if I can be of help to you. How old do you think should Hermann Quante be by now?

I am 41 years old and the Hermann Quante (and family) I spend most of my childhood with should be 39/40 years old by now. Are we talking about the same person?

Best regards,

Ulrike

Old 02-28-2007, 01:19 PM

Default Herman Quante

Hello
Thank You for responding. I believe my father Herman Quante is 41 years old

He has a sister name Andrea. I hope its the family you know. I very much want to locate my father and any member of my German family.
If you have any information I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you again
Melanie

Old 03-25-2007, 08:38 PM

1 posts, read 6,383 times
Default im a quante too

Quote:
Originally Posted by uribaby View Post
I am searching for my father Herman Quante and Grandmother Antje Quante of Wuppertal Germany my grandpa started Quante 3M

I am the daughter of Herman Karl Quante I live in Califronia and have never met him.

I am desperately trying to locate anyone in the Quante family.

Thank You to anyone that can help.

Melanie Quante USA

I am also a Quante but there are many out there let me tell you that If I can help you may comment back if you would like

Old 04-05-2007, 01:43 PM

Hello
Thank you for responding
Where are you located? I live in California but my Quante family is from Germany . Does anyone in your family know of my family? I know my Grandfather started Quante 3M in Wuppertal many years ago.

Thanks
Melanie Quante

Old 05-25-2007, 04:22 PM

3 posts, read 18,443 times
are you related to hermann quante?

Old 09-13-2007, 07:52 AM

1 posts, read 6,197 times
Default Looking for Andrea

Hi Ulrike,
I just found this message, while trying to find Andrea Quante... I went to school with her @ Hermann Lietz Schule. I live in Peru, and have been looking for Andrea for a long time, so if you have any way to help me get in touch with her, It would mean a lot to me. I've been to Europe several times, but unfortunately I couldn't go see her, because I dont know where she lives now.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Rgds,

Maria-Stella Sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulrike Haug View Post
Dear Melanie,

I don't know if I can be of help to you. How old do you think should Hermann Quante be by now?

I am 41 years old and the Hermann Quante (and family) I spend most of my childhood with should be 39/40 years old by now. Are we talking about the same person?

Best regards,

Ulrike

Old 09-27-2007, 12:11 PM

1 posts, read 6,177 times
Default Herman Quante

Dear Melanie,
i just read your letter and wondered if you have found your dad. You posted this a while ago, so I do not know if still relevant.
I knew Herman when I was 20 in 1986 (about 20 years ago) but lost contact after mooving to the UK and last heard from him in 1989. it would be nice to know if he is ok.
Best,Britta

Old 12-19-2007, 05:23 PM

Hi, are you related to Hermann Quante of Wuppertal?

Old 12-19-2007, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrand View Post
Dear Melanie,
i just read your letter and wondered if you have found your dad. You posted this a while ago, so I do not know if still relevant.
I knew Herman when I was 20 in 1986 (about 20 years ago) but lost contact after mooving to the UK and last heard from him in 1989. it would be nice to know if he is ok.
Best,Britta
I have not found my dad yet. I went all the way to Germany last October and still did not find him, I have a daughter now and I am still searching for him, as i would like him to be a part of our lives. If anyone has any info on him or my aunt Andrea Quante or my grandmother Antje Quante i would really appreciate it.
thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or