U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2009, 04:54 AM

3 posts, read 2,867 times

Advertisements

Hello there,

I am looking for a girl that used to live in Beverly Hills, I met her on Tagged on April 6th 2007 and we had a very good contact, we even dreamt about each other in the short time she lived, what ? Lived ? Yeah, she passed away around May 30 or 31st of 2007 because of leukemia.
So we had a short but intense contact.

I am having the desire to contact her famly and ask some more information about her, also I wanna discuss and show them my songs that I wrote for her, here is one of my songs on youtube :

YouTube - Kriya Power - My Twin Sister, rejected

I stayed celibate for her since she died, that was a vow that I took, as I wanna meet up with her in Heaven when I will pass away.
But that might be troublesome since it is possible that she will reincarnate in, let's say, 10 years from now, in 2019, suppose she will be twenty, then I will be seventy, suppose she will get married and I will be a seventy year old celibate for her while she might be happy with her husband, there you go !!!
She might love her husband to death and I........well, understand that it's troublesome a bit ?

Still I would want to know how to find out if she died, cause when I opened up on her Tagged account , with a picture of her :

Tagged - I'll aways be with you guys!! c",)€™s Profile

in october 2007, on her account was written that the last log in was two weeks earlier, it could be her family who logged in, you'll never know, but it is weird to me.

Since it is so important to me to find out if she really passed away, so I can go on with my life and because I wanna have contact with her family, I am asking you guys, to help me out here.

Here is everything I know about her :

Her name is Diane M, she was born June 18th 1988 and lived in Beverly Hills. She was active in outreach programs and went on a trip to the Philippines in April/May 2007 to help the elderly and the poor children.

If anybody could help me here with things that I can do, actions I can take, I would be very happy.

Thank you for reading.

Erik.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 11:25 AM

842 posts, read 1,979,533 times
What makes you think she died? If you know her birthdate, why don't you know her full name? Nothing shows up in the Social Security Death Index of her dieing.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:01 PM

Default Diane

Hey Susan,

well, on Tagged you fill in your full name when you register and then on your profile only the first letter of your last name is visible, my name is Erik Albers and on my profile on Tagged (which I don't have anymore) my name showed as Erik A.
So her profile name was Diane M. and I met her on this forum, Tagged.
And the profile shows your date of birth, so therefore I know it.

I feel so stupid now not to have asked for her last name and more details but hey, I didn't know that she would "pass away", if she pased away.

Oh, and the reason why I believed she passed away is that on her profile on Tagged (which is unfortunately set to private on my own advice) were pouring in R.I.P's from some friends there as comments, so I took it that she died.
Another clue is that she wrote in a message to me (which I still have) that she had to take her medications once.
She supposedly passed away because of leukemia.

I have a new profile on Tagged, but it is made in honour of Lord Chaitanya, the merciful incarnation of Lord Krishna, so you won't see any pictures of me there. But I found Diane's profile there and added her as a friend with the hope that one day her family (if they logged in in october 2007, maybe they might log in in the future as well) might be able to accept my friendrequest and in this way I can have acces to her photo's again, so that I can use them for my video clip of her on the most beautiful song I ever written ; "Diane's Hymn".

Also it would be very soothing for me to read what was said two years ago, and to see my own comments again.

Here's the link to my profile there :

www.tagged.com/gaura_nitai

Anyway, this is what I can say to your reply.

As I could understand, did you do active search for me concerning Diane and the information I had ?

Wow, that's so kind of you, thankx, but that means that she might have not died after all ?

Last edited by Erik1968; 07-17-2009 at 12:10 PM..

Old 07-17-2009, 04:42 PM

842 posts, read 1,979,533 times
If you go to
Social Security Death Index Interactive Search
click on the advance search button
put in her first name and date of birth
nothing comes up for people who have died.
Most people who have passed away after 1970 are on there, though it is not 100% it is pretty close. Sometimes there is a 6 month wait period but she supposedly died 2 years ago. She should be there.
On the other hand, people very often do not use their correct names or may change their birthdates when on the internet. In fact, it really does not make a lot of sense with identity theft going on out there to put your real birthdate on publicly. If that is the case, if her birthdate was altered, she might be on rootsweb but we won't find her without the correct info.
Since you say her other friends on the site have written about how she died, why don't you contact those friends of hers on the Tagged site to get the information you are looking for? They seem to have more information about her then we will be able to find for you.

Old 07-18-2009, 05:14 AM

Default Los Angeles County

Hey Susan,

thank you for supplying me the Death Index website, I couldn't find her as well, I have tried online obituaries coming from newspapers, nothing found, birth and death certificate sites but they all came up with the fact that I had to make a payment by credit card, some had results, but hey, there were no guaranties given, so I didn't pay up.

I have even tried to phone to the Los Angeles County (0562-466-1310), but they said that without a last name they couldn't find her on the computer.
I am pretty sure that her date of birth was genuine, because she also wrote me that she was a Gemini, like me.

Now, there must be a database where you can find somebody born on June 18th 1988 by the name of Diane M, but I don't know where to find it, how to search it.
She might have been born somewhere else than in Los Angeles, California, but I guess she lived there her whole life.

Her email adress was mylifeissogood1988@yahoo.com.
I did sent her an email on Thursday, 21 February, 2008 and I created a new profile on Tagged then, just to add her as friend, I did sent this email and adressed her relatives there, as I presumed she had passed away.
The email did not return as a failure notice at that time, so it was delivered in her inbox, so her yahoo account was still working and it wasn't deleted, it should get deleted after a time of no usage, but after 8 months of no usage, I presume, the account was still there.

I did sent her another email on Monday, 4 May, 2009, just to see if it would come back to me as a failure notice and this time it did. Her account got deleted, probably because of lack of activity.

But why did it take so long before her account got deleted ?
Why didn't I get an answer back ?

I found one of her friends on Tagged a few days ago and I did sent him a message, I didn't yet ask for the last name of Diane, but asked if the guy could copy and sent me some of her pictures which are on her profile (set to private).
I will ask him if he knows her last name, but his last log in was over 3 months ago, so it will take a while to receive an answer back, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search