Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2009, 09:58 PM

2 posts, read 3,478 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for my half sister. I've never met her. Her name was Juanita Dyer. I think she's married now, I don't know her current last name. Her mother's name is Rhonda Dyer. Juanita should be about 36. Last known residence was Texas I think, but that was the return address on a letter my dad got years and years ago. (His name is Gerald Chamberlin.) He met Rhonda when she was about 16 I think. She moved away before Juanita was born. I don't have the money for those supposed 'free' people searches. I want to find her because, well, I've never met her, and also because our father is in very poor health and I think she has a right to know. I also think she needs to know our father's medical history, as some things can be inherited. Plz help.
-Alicia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 06:36 AM

838 posts, read 2,233,734 times
MelissaData.com | People Summary
Does your father know his daughter's date of birth? Or even the month and year? Is his name on the birth certificate so he can get a copy? Did he pay child support because her information should be on those papers.

Old 07-22-2009, 09:26 AM

2 posts, read 3,478 times
I think he knows her birthdate, but he never paid child support or anything. She's probably 36 about now. I don't know if his name is on the birth cert. or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search