U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2009, 03:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,265 times

Advertisements

Please could some one help me find my nephew.
Jason Dean Peterson or Paterson
I would love to make contact with my nephew who is my late brothers son. In the memory of his Dad Omar Jason Dean Patel (South Africa) passed away 30 November 1992. My Nephew at the time was 6months old. Unfortunately his mum re-married and re-located overseas first to London and now to Canada. We unfortunately never had the opportunaty to watch him grow. Web have tried several times to make contact but his mum refused as he was very small at the time, I felt it best to leave it till he was old enough to understand. This would be a tremendous gift to my mum as she looked after him for the six months of is baby life ans often dreams of seeing him oneday. Please can some one give her that gift in her old age.

From Shenaaz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2009, 04:10 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,038,628 times
We cannot assist you in locating an underage minor (younger than 18). (See Terms of Service) However, if you would like to search for his mother we would love to help you. Just provide as much of her information as you can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search