U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2009, 10:20 AM

4 posts, read 4,439 times

Advertisements

hi,name is Diane,,im trying to find a lost friend i went to school with,,Jennifer M. Call,,she was from Peabody,Mass..,,,she moved to Arizona to reunite with her biological mother,,,(her addoptive parents live in peabody,mass)),,,her age is 35,,,i lost contact with her around "97-98",,cant locate her,,ive searched the internet,,might have found a location,,,,Florida??,,can someone assist,,,or give advice how to search online???im pretty good with the pc,,ive done free people searches,come up with nothing,,,not sure if she might have gotten married((last name change,possibility?)),,can anyone guide me in the right direction,,,any info would be muchly appreciated,,,,,thnx

Last edited by dhdjmz; 08-07-2009 at 10:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2009, 10:46 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,786,948 times
Diane, Are you certain about the middle initial?

Found a Jennifer D Mailhoit (35) Associated Names: Jennifer Call, Jennifer Duran

Places lived: Peabody MA, Danvers MA, Hampstead NH, Fort Pierce FL

Relatives:
Neil Call (54) Lives in Peabody
Diane Call (56)
Kimberly M Call (33)

*Neil's middle initial is given as both R and C - maybe Jennifer's is also
incorrect.

Jennifer Mailhoit
18 Hingston St., Peabody MA 01960
978-278-5314

Last edited by ElizNJ; 08-07-2009 at 11:15 AM..

Old 08-07-2009, 12:58 PM

thx for replying,,,i know she has a sister,,"Nicole"(whom also was addopted by her parents,which she is probably,,ballpark--29-33 yrs of age,,,you see i remember her parents were alot older than my parents,,they addopted her as an older couple,,just to get an idea,,,in 1993 my dad was 43 yrs of age,her dad was in his 60's,,cant remember his name,,but i remember the mothers,,it was "Lorraine",she too was an older parent,,,,not sure of any living relatives,,besides sister,,,i know her parents have legal custody of 2 of her boys,one is 15-Nathan,the other 13-Brandon,,,,,we were good friends,,she moved away to pursue her biological mom in Arizona,,roughly in "96-97",,we kept in touch for awhile,,then i moved out of state and she too moved we lost contact of each other,,so not sure where or how to search,or begin,,,lol,,,,just for kicks,,i looked on myspace,,,i thought i found her,,but it says she hasnt logged on since 12/1/08,,and it says Florida as "home",,,some of her info she put down,,litterally sounds like the girl i know and remembered,,so any info would be appreciated,,thx sooo much,,,,,Diane

Old 08-07-2009, 02:00 PM

Lorraine M Call (64)
Eugene L Call Jr. - Passed away in 2005 He was 72

Lorraine Call
278 Newbury St., Peabody MA
978-535-3439

Old 08-07-2009, 05:06 PM

wow,,,,thats her parents,,,,,thats them! lol,,,,how did you come about the info of the dad((being deceased?)),,,ive been looking for any info for quite awhile now,,,as for Jennifer,,did you find any info on her??? location,,any ideas?? i"d really like to find her and call her,,,well thank you for this info,i really appreciate it,,,,,i wish i had more resources,,to look into,,,are there any online services,,people searches i should try,,,any would be appreciated,,,thx sooo much!

Old 08-08-2009, 06:38 AM

The Social Security Death Index had the info on her dad. I like to use PIPL.com,
Veromi.com, Humanbook.com and google is useful as well among many others.

Wouldn't her mom know her contact info?

It would also be helpful if you remember her birthday.

Old 08-09-2009, 04:39 PM

wow thx for helping out with the info,,yea im sure her mother would know her where abouts,,,i just dread calling her,,,,the truth is i really never liked or got along with her mom,,nor did anybody,,she wasnt the nicest of people,,if you catch my drift,LOL,,,everyone would refer to Jennifers mom as "the mean lady",,,i felt so bad for Jenny,,her adopted parents favored her sister Nicole(whom was also adopted),,so all in all if i could find her without contacting the mother(Lorraine),,id be happy*****,,if worse comes to worse and i have no luck,,,,which might be the case,,,,then ill have no choice but to call her,or write a note with my address/number and hope that she gives the info to her,,,,thx for now,,,,,Diane
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search