Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 07:23 PM

21 posts, read 87,185 times

Advertisements

hiya my name is shannon and i live in pennsylvania. i am trying to find the love of my life. he moved to jacksonville three years ago. he recently came back to PA after leaving a job that was temporary. n e way we spent time together; he told me special things as if he was still in love with me. we kissed and laughed. he said he wanted a family and we made plans. well we talked and saw each other for about a week and then one day he got a call back from his old job and moved back down to jacksonville and i haven't heard from him in nearly three weeks. i need to find him. his name is matt and he is 6 foot 2 and has dark hair. he has a state job but that's all i know. i can't find him. i found an old address on whitepages . com and mailed letters out. if n e one knows him please tell him to call me. i want to spend the rest of my life with him. i have known him for 19 years and he is the love of my life. please help if n e one has info. he also loves to play tennis and play guitar. i need to get in touch with him. thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2007, 07:54 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,205,511 times
If he works for the state, go to myflorida.com, select the 411 tab and enter his name, that will give you his contact information.

Old 04-23-2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereinfla View Post
If he works for the state, go to myflorida.com, select the 411 tab and enter his name, that will give you his contact information.
thanks for your help; problem is, I don't know what kinda state job that he has. We've been apart for five years and aside from that one week we spent together here in pa before he moved down; i have no clue?! thanks for your help tho

Old 04-23-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon marie View Post
thanks for your help; problem is, I don't know what kinda state job that he has. We've been apart for five years and aside from that one week we spent together here in pa before he moved down; i have no clue?! thanks for your help tho
darn well i tried that and no record found. not even an address for his old phone number.

Old 04-23-2007, 09:55 PM

688 posts, read 2,835,725 times
shannon,

i'm pretty good at finding people, do you have a last name? where is he from originally? and how old exactly?
i'll try to help you!
~Luann

Old 04-25-2007, 07:27 AM

Default need to find lost love

I am looking for Matt; he lived in PA and moved to jacksonville florida three years ago. I know this because he moved back to PA for one week three weeks and ago. we spent time together and everything was great and then he got his job back with the state ??? notsure where, but he left without a trace and no phone call for three weeks. I tried 411 and the state thing looking for him but not a word. he said he still loved me andwanted a family and wanted to see my kids again but then again no phone call from him. he is a 32256 zip code; he used to live at baymeadows at one point not sure how long ago. if anyone knows him or can help me, please send me a message. thank you.

Old 04-25-2007, 07:29 AM

Default help me find a lost love

I am looking for Matt; he lived in mountaintop, PA and moved to jacksonville florida three years ago. I know this because he moved back to PA for one week three weeks and ago. we spent time together and everything was great and then he got his job back with the state ??? notsure where, but he left without a trace and no phone call for three weeks. I tried 411 and the state thing looking for him but not a word. he said he still loved me and wanted a family and wanted to see my kids again but then again no phone call from him. he is a 32256 zip code; he used to live on baymeadows at one point not sure how long ago. if anyone knows him or can help me, please send me a message. thank you.

Old 04-25-2007, 08:54 AM

8,200 posts, read 35,448,792 times
How old is Matt?

p.s. Jacksonville is a city of approximately 1 million and people move in and out a lot, I'm just saying this to give some perspective.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:20 AM

i know i searched online and jacksonville has like785000 people. He once lived on baymeadows drive or something like that. he will be 39 in may

Old 04-25-2007, 09:33 AM

8,200 posts, read 35,448,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon marie View Post
i know i searched online and jacksonville has like785000 people. He once lived on baymeadows drive or something like that. he will be 39 in may
Yeah, the numbers differ depending on who's doing the reporting (sometimes they include the beach populations, sometimes they don't...).

I thought maybe we were talking about a 20-something that might be out partying and having a good time who just hasn't gotten around to calling you yet...but we're talking about a 39 year old.

He knows how to find you, right? If he hasn't called in 3 weeks, maybe he's incredibly busy and working around the clock, or maybe he's taking some time alone to think.

My advice would be to give it another week or so, and if you haven't heard from him, consider moving on. Life is too short to wait around for men who don't know what they want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search