U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2009, 10:04 PM

3 posts, read 4,581 times

Advertisements

Shall any body help me to find my step grand mother and her doughter (my step aunty).
I'm from Indonesia south east Asia ( sorry if my English bad, because it not my native language)
My Grand Father have first wife the dutch people, the father (great grand father) of his wife is the dutch soldier the duty in Klaten Indonesia, when the war is over my step grand mother and her doughter ( step aunty ) make desicion follow her parent come back to Netherland.
Life must go on, my grand father married again with the native people and I'm the grand son from his second wife.

I litlle confuse to looking for my step grand mother and her doughter who life in Netherland, I just have a litlle in formation about them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2009, 05:44 AM

30 posts, read 54,896 times
I'm from the Netherlands and maybe I can help you. Do you have more information?

Old 08-21-2009, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonte View Post
I'm from the Netherlands and maybe I can help you. Do you have more information?
great grand father soldier/ staff, he assigment place in Klaten, Central Java, Indonesia, SouthEast Asia, he left (come back to Netherland) Indonesia about 1949 - 1952 exactly I don't know where year he go back.
Where I must looking for The List of Netherlands Soldier / Staff Who Assigment in Klaten, Central Java and their family?

He has daughter and married with native person (my Grand Father) and have a baby ( daughter). My step grand mother and her daughter( my step aunty) back to Netherland.

I suppose that my step grand mother now R.I.P because my grand father now R.I.P but I hope my step aunty well and still alive, I suppose that my aunty about 65 years old

Old 09-07-2009, 05:09 AM

30 posts, read 54,896 times
Do you have any names?

Old 09-21-2009, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonte View Post
Do you have any names?
I'm sorry I don't know their name, may be if I know their name, the procces to search them not complicated like this

Old 09-21-2009, 01:05 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,767,719 times
Search the marriage and birth records in Klaten, Central Java, Indonesia, using your grandfather's name. That should turn up the names of the wife and child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search