U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2009, 09:49 AM

2 posts, read 6,019 times

Advertisements

im 16 and i havent seen my mother since i was 2.

My Mothers name: Kellie Jo Hake (this is her maiden name)
Hair/Eye color: dirty blonde/hazel
Last known Location: York, pa.
Siblings: Jackie Hake (died a few years ago)
Children: 3 (as of 14 years ago)(rumor is she has another little girl)

My Fathers Name: Richard Lutman.

Please help me find her. if you have any information about her ill appreciate it.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:33 PM

8,231 posts, read 11,608,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bratx93 View Post
im 16 and i havent seen my mother since i was 2.

My Mothers name: Kellie Jo Hake (this is her maiden name)
Hair/Eye color: dirty blonde/hazel
Last known Location: York, pa.
Siblings: Jackie Hake (died a few years ago)
Children: 3 (as of 14 years ago)(rumor is she has another little girl)

My Fathers Name: Richard Lutman.

Please help me find her. if you have any information about her ill appreciate it.

Assuming that you are adopted now...... If anyone did have access to this information, they should not reveal it to you
due to your age and respect for your adoptive parents.

You should wait until you are 18 to begin this search, at that time you will have your age on your side and may have access to more information. I know two years seems like forever but it truly isn't. Be patient.

Old 08-22-2009, 11:35 PM

35 posts, read 178,527 times
Um if you would have taken time to read her post you would she has the same last name as her father. So maybe she lives with the father and is not adopted. Just saying.

Old 08-23-2009, 06:18 AM

8,231 posts, read 11,608,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturgal View Post
Um if you would have taken time to read her post you would she has the same last name as her father. So maybe she lives with the father and is not adopted. Just saying.

no where in her OP does she state her last name.....
if she lives with her father and she is in fact, then she should be
asking her father these questions.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:52 AM

15,343 posts, read 27,537,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
no where in her OP does she state her last name.....
if she lives with her father and she is in fact, then she should be
asking her father these questions.
She lists her name in her profile, which is the same as her fathers listed in her post. It would appear that she still lives with her natural father and is just looking for her missing mother.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:04 AM

842 posts, read 1,979,362 times
You should not be helping minors look for anyone. Those decisions are better left up to the Court and the people the Court choses to be custodians for these children. She needs to wait until she is an adult (18 would be fine), then come back and ask for help then. Most of the regular searchers on this board go by that guideline. Just common sense.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:23 AM

15,343 posts, read 27,537,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan13202 View Post
You should not be helping minors look for anyone. Those decisions are better left up to the Court and the people the Court choses to be custodians for these children. She needs to wait until she is an adult (18 would be fine), then come back and ask for help then. Most of the regular searchers on this board go by that guideline. Just common sense.
Susan,

I hope you are not directing that toward me. I was clarifying the post.

Your post seems harsh with the common sense comment. I think everyone should show care and compassion toward the OP with whatever message is sent.

Best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search