U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 08:43 PM

6 posts, read 8,631 times

Advertisements

Ok, I see MrBillM. I ready to give up. Thanks for the warning on the SS#. l What was I thinking!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2009, 09:11 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,949,936 times
Annie don't give up. I'm sure she is out there. If you think she has a job than the link I sent you for
social security letter forwarding might be the best way to get in touch with her.

Bill

Old 10-31-2009, 03:11 AM

21 posts, read 34,778 times
have you tried looking through facebook or myspace? if you use advanced search and only search her age and state then go through the pics alot of people find people this way.

Old 10-31-2009, 03:13 AM

21 posts, read 34,778 times
and if you go to intelius and enter her name and ssn it can give you a list of city & states she has lived https://www.intelius.com/people-sear...ml?trackit=165

Old 11-01-2009, 07:55 PM

1,062 posts, read 2,162,259 times
Is this her? Caroline Cox - Silicon Valley, CA | Facebook

Old 11-02-2009, 01:27 PM

6 posts, read 8,631 times
I don't think that is her. I can't get on facebook right now, but I have looked through facebook, people finders, people search, phone books, and on and on.

She has a place on myspace that has a picture that is a year old. She rarely goes there any more and it is set to private. It appears she is not using that phone anymore, nor the email I have for her. ccox@poets.whittier.edu.

I seem to have come to a dead end. Except I saw an that old email address attached to a name for Caroline Cox in Santa Monica.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:02 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,773,045 times
If she has graduated or left school, then the school email would closed at that time. Sending a letter through Social Security is still your best bet. You could also contact the Alumni Association at Whittier College and ask if they would forward a letter for you. They do keep current information of all alumni (for fundraising). WHITTIER COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Did you have parent access to her student info/tuition account while she was at Whittier? It may contain a change of address. Was there a young man in her life that she may have moved in with? Do you know the names of any of her friends?

You don't have to give details, but could she possibly be avoiding you because she's angry about something? Young people do that sometimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search