U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2007, 12:41 PM

1,080 posts, read 4,171,097 times

Advertisements

I'm trying to help a friend find her mother's first love, he has a very common name and even PI investigators can't seem to find him. All the information I had are as following: John Gorman would be around 59/60, born in the Bronx, NY went to PS 79 (Creston JHS) apparently went to Samuel Gompers Tech HS in the Bronx, married a girl from 182nd St. Sally Rella, they divorced. John lived at 20 West 190th St., Bronx, NY. He sang with a groups called The Zircons they recorded a record, "Silver Bells" in 1963.

No one from the singing group knows what happened to him, lost contact
wrote to the record label, nothing. Schools can't provide information because of privacy acts. My friend has spent countless money trying to find this Johnny. Jaison's in NY can't find him. SSI records don't indicate that he passed away.

For all you detectives out there this is a good one, we've tried US Search
Intellius, Knowx, and others to no avail. Please help us, this is important to the family searching. Thank you in advance for anything that you can go to help us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or