Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2008, 11:01 AM

31 posts, read 78,826 times

Advertisements

Yikes...Long Title...sorry! I

'm trying to find my childhood friends, twins, Kristie and Kathy Johnson. They moved with their father from somewhere in California to a small town where I grew up called Arnprior, Ontario, Canada. I know things were tough for them back then and they were only there for a short while but I'll never forget them. They moved back to Cali with their Mom and we tried to keep in touch, but about 20 years has passed with no contact. I live in the States now with my husband and two daughters and I'd love to get back in contact with them!!

Thanks in advance!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 04:18 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,750 times
Do you know their ages? Parent's names?

Old 10-15-2008, 07:48 PM

They should be 33...I believe their father has passed away, but I'm not 100% sure and I can't remember their Mom's name but I think she worked for an airline back then.

Thanks for your response!!

Old 02-06-2009, 07:30 PM

Default Twins in Cali

I'm reaching a lot of deadends because there are so many kristy and kathy johnsons in the world and they may be married now...i could even be spelling their names wrong. One thing that may lead me to them is that I remember they were dark skinned and their Mom is white. Seems strange to type it like that, but that's how I remember it!
Thanks in advance!
R.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:14 AM

1,063 posts, read 2,462,345 times
This is just a guess: Do you think that after their dad passed away, their mom remarried and took on the name Wynant? peoplefinders.com shows a Kristie Lynn Wynant (other name, Johnson), age 33. In the possible relatives column, there is a name of Katrina Lee Wynant, although it shows her age as 32. Sometimes the ages are a little off or maybe because they are so close in age, they would tell people that they are twins. You know how kids are. It may be a long shot, but it's worth a try. Also, there is a Kristie Lynn Johnson on facebook. Let us know if you find out anything new. Good luck.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:06 AM

1 posts, read 1,790 times
Hi.. I know the Kathy and Kristy you're talking about, but I haven't seen them since they were about 4. Their names came to mind because of someone else I knew from then.. I used to work at a pre-school in Lomita, California, and I came across another kid from that time and I got to thinking about Kathy and Kristy (and found your posting here). Their dad was black and their mom was white. They had half siblings from both parents, from previous marriages. (at the risk of 'dishing dirt' here, this is what I can remember about them...) Their parents were divorced and from what I can remember they never crossed paths. Mom would drop them at school all week but on the weekends they went with their dad he would pick them up from school on the Friday, then he would drop them off at school again on the Monday morning... the parents never had to face each other. And then they went 'missing'. I no longer worked there after that but I had heard about them from friends who still worked there. (I'm trying to remember their mom's name and it's not coming to mind.. Something it telling me 'Linda', but can't be sure...)

Seems they were found in Canada but I never heard where in Canada.. I think they were about 8 then and were good kids, top of the class, etc.. I don't know what happened to their dad as I'm sure he was in trouble with the law since he took his kids, against court orders.

I remember when the movie 'Adam' was on TV then, the movie about Adam Walsh; they showed pictures of missing kids at the end of the movie and Kathy and Kristy were pictured.

If you're totally at a dead-end you may want to contact John Walsh thru 'America's Most Wanted', if that's still on... Who knows, maybe they keep track of the 'kids' they find and they may have a lead for you.

Good luck...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search