U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2009, 12:17 PM

5 posts, read 4,989 times

Advertisements

Everyone Please help me! i need to find my sister. She was born in 1990.
Her name is Holly Michelle Blumberg. Her Dads name is Steven Elliot Blumberg and her mom is Michelle Renne Blumberg. Her two Brothers Steven James Blumberg and Brandon Micheal Blumberg. Im Stephanie Elizabeth Blumberg. I had first found out about her when I was around 10 or 12. I really wanna meet her. Please let me meet my sister. Every year I wish To meet my sister and it never happens. Please. Help im 17 years old. My mom and my granny really wanna see her. and My little brothers. Please any info. Last I know she was adopted in flordia when she was a baby. PLEASE HELP ME Please. I live in VA and I was Born in Flordia. Anyone please help. I dont have much money and I cant afford any searches please provide me with info. Any leads to me talking to her for the first time thats all I want. I have been trying for 5 yrs help me. Can u please help my dreams come true. I have been through alot for such a young age and all i want to do is meet her and talk to her. Let my dreams come true help me

Last edited by Vampirelove36486; 12-06-2009 at 01:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2009, 01:28 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,768,235 times
We can't find her for you because her name was changed when she was adopted. But you can make it easy for her to find you if she decides she wants to find her birth family.

Your mother can sign up at adoption registries like http://registry.adoption.com/ and http://laws.adoption.com/uni/frame.php?url=http://www.adoptflorida.com/Reunion-Registry.htm

She can also sign a Consent to Disclosure to be placed in your birth sister's adoption file with the adoption agency and/or the State of Florida. They will give your birth sister your parent's contact information if she comes to them in search of her birth family.

You must be patient. She will search for you when she is emotionally ready.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:54 PM

Would it help if I have her ssn???

Old 12-06-2009, 02:15 PM

152 posts, read 170,804 times
Sorry I can't help u find her . but I really hope u find her

Old 12-06-2009, 02:16 PM

Why not

Old 12-06-2009, 02:39 PM

Vampire, please do not post or give out anyone's SS number. Please let your mother handle the search for your sister. Most sites, including this one, cannot help a minor. If you follow the instructions I gave you above, your birth sister will find you if she wants to.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:42 PM

okay. Cant u call in Flordia too

Old 12-06-2009, 02:52 PM

We cannot call for you. Only your mother or father can do it. That is the law. Your birth sister and her adoptive parents have a right to privacy and the State of Florida will not give out information about them, but your parents can put their own information in your birth sister's file, and when she decides to look for her birth family, the State of Florida will give her the information.

Old 12-06-2009, 03:49 PM

I hope i meet her one day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search