Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2009, 10:07 PM

1 posts, read 1,380 times

Advertisements

HI MY NAME IS AMANDA HERTZOG. WHEN I WAS ABOUT 12 OR 13 MY MOM TOLD ME THAT I HAD A SISTER OLDER THAN MY OTHER ONE. IM 18 NOW AND WELL UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE I REALLY DONT KNOW THAT MUCH,BEACUSE WHEN MY MOM GAVE HER UP FOR ADOPTION IT WAS A CLOSED ONE. SO THE MOST I KNOW IS THAT HER BIRTHDAY IS DECEMBER 14TH 1979 I THINK. MY MOM WAS 18 OR 19. MY MOTHERS NAME IS DIANE LYNN HERTZOG, IT WAS DIANE LYY BROWN WHEN SHE GAVE MY SISTER UP. MY MOMS BIRTHDAY IS JULY 28 1961. I DONT KNOW WHO THE FATHER WAS OR ANY OF THE ADOPTION THINGS,MY HLF SISTER WAS BORN IN ALLENTOWN,PA OR SOMETHING PA BUT I KNOW PA. PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING LIKE YOU KNOW SOMEONEW HO WAS ADOPTED AND KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE INFO I GAVE PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME. I JUST REALLY WANA SEE HER..TELL HER IF YOU KNOW HER THAT SHE HAS ANOTHER SISTER BESIDES ME AND A BROTHER TOO. AND A FIVE YR OLD NEPHEW,AND A NEICE WHICH IS NOT WITH US ANYMORE. PLEASE I REALLY WANT TO MEET HER AND I WISH I NEW ALOT MORE INFO BUT LIKE I SAID IT WAS A CLOSED ADOPTION AND MY MOTHER DOES NOT REALLY LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE SEE WANTS TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS BUT THEY SAID THAT MY MOTHER COULD NOT FIND HER THAT MY HALF SISTER HAD TO FIND MY MOM. SO I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO DO THIS,BUT I NEED HELP! YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON HERE I GUESS OR I HAVE:
Mod cut - Please use DM feature

THANK YOU,
AMANDA HERTZOG

Last edited by toobusytoday; 12-16-2009 at 06:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search