U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-18-2009, 11:41 AM
 
Location: Fuquay Varina
4,555 posts, read 6,642,062 times
Reputation: 11277

Advertisements

I worked for a guy Named John Justice and trying to locate him and catch up. he was originally from Revere Mass and also had a son John jr. Last I saw he was dating a girl named Cindy and lived in Norfolk Va. He would be in his 50's now, not much info to go on but hoping some of you internet slueths can help!

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-18-2009, 12:53 PM
 
Location: Texas
548 posts, read 1,325,878 times
Reputation: 382
Sorry, I don't know your friend. I just had to say that I love that he was in the Navy and his name is John Justice. He sounds like a super hero!

Good luck finding him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-18-2009, 01:07 PM
 
1,062 posts, read 2,160,206 times
Reputation: 666
Could this be his wife? Could the John Justice (one of her listed friends), pictured there, be him?
Cindy (cindy Justice) | MySpace - myspace.com/uamom08
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-18-2009, 01:10 PM
 
1,062 posts, read 2,160,206 times
Reputation: 666
There is another one on myspace, with the name Cindy Justice Cook, in VA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-18-2009, 01:40 PM
 
Location: Fuquay Varina
4,555 posts, read 6,642,062 times
Reputation: 11277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecam222 View Post
Could this be his wife? Could the John Justice (one of her listed friends), pictured there, be him?
Cindy (cindy Justice) | MySpace - myspace.com/uamom08

Not her but thanks, I think she would be in her 50s also if they got married, Im not sure that they did or not, I only know they were dating when I last saw them.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-18-2009, 01:41 PM
 
Location: Fuquay Varina
4,555 posts, read 6,642,062 times
Reputation: 11277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle77 View Post
Sorry, I don't know your friend. I just had to say that I love that he was in the Navy and his name is John Justice. He sounds like a super hero!

Good luck finding him!

He was a good guy to work for thats for sure!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2009, 11:30 PM
 
1,062 posts, read 2,160,206 times
Reputation: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Not her but thanks, I think she would be in her 50s also if they got married, Im not sure that they did or not, I only know they were dating when I last saw them.

Thanks!
Sometimes people post pictures when they were younger and some people look younger than their age. Also, did you look at the person on her web page that shows one of her friends, whose name is John Justice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2009, 02:47 AM
 
1,387 posts, read 3,037,121 times
Reputation: 978
John H Justice (Age 54)
1821 Andrews Blvd
Hampton, VA 23663
(757) 850-3032

* Son, John T. Justice (Age:29)

John W Justice (Age:56)
316 Lakeway Ln
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
(813) 645-0414

* Connected to Cindy Tyler Justice (Age: 55)
**Lived in CHESAPEAKE & SUFFOLK, VA prior to FL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2009, 05:57 AM
 
Location: Fuquay Varina
4,555 posts, read 6,642,062 times
Reputation: 11277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecam222 View Post
Sometimes people post pictures when they were younger and some people look younger than their age. Also, did you look at the person on her web page that shows one of her friends, whose name is John Justice?

Even if that was a picture of her as younger it wasn't her, but I do appreciate the assistance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2009, 06:01 AM
 
Location: Fuquay Varina
4,555 posts, read 6,642,062 times
Reputation: 11277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelingal2 View Post
John H Justice (Age 54)
1821 Andrews Blvd
Hampton, VA 23663
(757) 850-3032

* Son, John T. Justice (Age:29)

John W Justice (Age:56)
316 Lakeway Ln
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
(813) 645-0414

* Connected to Cindy Tyler Justice (Age: 55)
**Lived in CHESAPEAKE & SUFFOLK, VA prior to FL
Thanks, i will have to give these a call tonight! I will let everyone know, thanks!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top