U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2006, 01:05 PM

1 posts, read 8,576 times

Advertisements

Years ago (I'm guessing around 10 or so now), I went to a Methodist church camp in Pleasent Hill, LA. A lot of my distant relative from Evans, LA (Evans, Smiths, Stanleys, were some of the last names of ours) went there every summer. I'm looking for a girl that went every year I did. Her name was Michelle Nola (if I remember correctly), but everyone called her "Bambi" (maybe it was a middle name or something). I know that she did live in Shreveport at that time (probably around 1996 or 1997 was the last time I remember her being there). Her, and my second cousin Heith Evans "dated" around that time. I did find out from someone that around 1997 she moved to Monroe, but after that, I never heard from her again, nor has anyone of my relatives that was there around that time (many kept it touch via letters).

If it helps, I know she was related in some way to some Birdwells (one I particularly remember was named Grant; a deaf, tall, skinny basketball player).

She would be around 26 or so years old now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Please email me through the forum, or use chris@seleniumstudios.com.

Thanks,

Chris
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2007, 04:57 AM

5 posts, read 29,463 times
Default michelle Nola

Im searching For michelle Nola lived In Sydney Then The Central Coast Australia, Contact Me On 04 022 47 995 this Is Very Urgent Very Important Need To Get In Contact With Her If She Could Call This Number Please Please!!!

Old 04-18-2007, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriele77 View Post
Im searching For michelle Nola lived In Sydney Then The Central Coast Australia, Contact Me On 04 022 47 995 this Is Very Urgent Very Important Need To Get In Contact With Her If She Could Call This Number Please Please!!!
SHE CHANGED HER NAME TO NOLA MITCHEL IT USE TO BE MICHELLE NOLA PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS CONTACT WITH HER ITS URGENT THAT I SPEAK WITH HER I NEED HER TO CALL ME ON 0402247995 THANKS ANYONE IF YOU CAN HELP SHE WOULD PROBABLY STILL BE LIVING ON THE CENTRAL COAST OF AUSTRALIA MAYBE NZ?

Old 10-14-2007, 09:20 AM

2 posts, read 16,276 times
i am her dad. who are you? what do you want with her?

Old 10-14-2007, 09:24 AM

2 posts, read 16,276 times
Default nosey dad in monroe la

who are you and what do you want with her?

Old 10-27-2007, 05:18 PM

Default her fathers dead fool

her father has been dead for years foool!! anyway answering your question she was a very good friend who i have lost contact with its very important that i contact her.

gabriel

Old 06-06-2009, 05:21 PM

1 posts, read 6,405 times
plz if somebody know LESLY B MADDOX and this is his birth of date nov 24 1946 can u pls let me know... i'v been searching for my real dad i never seem him sence i was born he went in the philippines YEAR 1990 and he met my mum in manila and my mum get pregnant from him and this is my mother name CAROLINA SISTER i just have too pictures from my dad i would liketo know him and met my realdad... if u read this dad plz keep in touch i have allready one daugther and i would like u to meet your grand daugther... this is my email account.. [EMAIL="candy_lips_lush01@yahoo.co.uk"]candy_lips_lush01@yahoo.co.uk[/EMAIL] and this is my telephone number 02392610381

Old 04-25-2011, 07:25 AM

1 posts, read 3,416 times
Exclamation please help me if u know thomas bradford mack working for WEL COMPANIES INC

hi,im looking for thomas bradford mack,working for WEL COMPANIES INC.if anyone can help me please email me on [email]plattconcesa@gmail.com[/email]

Old 12-01-2012, 10:22 AM

1 posts, read 2,063 times
Default Looking for Matt Donnelly in San Diego or La Mesa

I'm trying to locate Matthew Donnelly from La Mesa/San Diego, CA. He is the longlost father of my child. He is originally from Northern CA, drives a Mustang. He has a brother Michael and an uncle Patrick also in San Diego. He frequents the Lake Murray and Mission Trails areas of town. Please help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or