U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2010, 09:16 PM

7 posts, read 7,708 times

Advertisements

hi, we are family! she has a brother and sister, and father searching for her! her birth father is darlan, her siblings are now in there 30's.. I was her step mother and have not seen her since she was 7..I recently found my ex-husband after losing contact for 25yrs. she was adopted by peter conn. her mother was carol, now deceased..please help us find her...she is so missed and loved unconditionallythank you and god bless! looking for daniella kimberely rogers adopted name conn.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 09:35 PM

Smile NEW INFO ON: looking for daniella kimberely rogers adopted name kahn/kohn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen prig View Post
hi, we are family! she has a brother and sister, and father searching for her! her birth father is darlan, her siblings are now in there 30's.. I was her step mother and have not seen her since she was 7..I recently found my ex-husband after losing contact for 25yrs. she was adopted by peter conn. her mother was carol, now deceased..please help us find her...she is so missed and loved unconditionallythank you and god bless! looking for daniella kimberely rogers adopted name conn.
NEW NEWS daniella was born in mamonidies hospital in brooklyn,ny. birthdate sept.27,1969. her father was 25yrs old when she was born. her mother married again when she was about 8 to peter kahn/kohn? and moved her away to i believe nc, where she had her adoped without birth fathers consent. her mother was an adoptee. that makes her maiden nubelman. mothers birthday was oct.1 ???? we use to call her danny..when she was 7, we would pick her up on his visitation time and pick up my niece gail, who was also 7 and they would play together..we had fun times! then puff***she was gone!
i've recently asked gail if she remembers danny. and she said "yes, i totally remember her-just my fondness tho no memories". they were close. so danny if your out their, contact me a.s.a.p. to much time has already gone by! and if anyone knows anyone fitting this discription PLEASE! get the message to her.ty and may god bless!

Old 01-27-2010, 05:34 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,037,546 times
Possibly:

Daniela Conn | Facebook

Daniela K Bellarde (Born 1969)
9511 Waterford Oaks Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33884
(863) 324-0940

Last edited by Travelingal2; 01-27-2010 at 06:22 AM..

Old 01-28-2010, 01:37 AM

Smile daniella kimberely rogers adopted name kahn/kohn

u are so sweet, ty . i checked it out not herthe new info. i posted is true..facts from her dad.i can't change the first tread info. i hope i put new info. in correctly..god bless! have a great day!thank u for your help!

Old 01-30-2010, 07:32 PM

3 posts, read 4,021 times
i know what feelings u r! i do understanding u , i hope the lord be with u and help u . peace be with u ,Amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search