U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 02:35 PM

67 posts, read 88,185 times

Advertisements

Thank You, I and plenty others can't wait for the day also..Thanks Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Mr Bill, Travellingal..you are so helpful

Jimmy, I come here every day for updates and can't wait for the day when I read you have located your Barbara
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 10:27 PM

Can anyone find any information on the one that MrBillM suggested
MARTIN, BARBARA J. (Age 63)
Associated names:
MARTIN B.

PHONES: 6 Avaiilable
Addresses: Available

City , State
Wilmington, NC
Bald Head Island, NC
Waynesville, NC
Durham, NC
Chicago, Il.
Naples Fl.
Southport, NC

Melissa DATA
PEOPLE SEARCH: MARTIN, BARBARA J. NC. Age 63

Old 03-24-2010, 04:56 AM

Travelingal2 I called for Mary L. Allen, 265 Fink Avenue NW, Concord, NC. 28025 at the number given 704-786-1850....Operator stated that number is no longer in service, and I called 919-557-6309, and a younger girl answered, and I asked may I please speak to Barbara Allen, and she told me she was working and to call back later, and it was too late to call when I got in from the VA Hospital, so I will try that number again today..Keep your fingers crossed!!!! and thanks a milloion oh I also know for a fact the 59 MARTIN, BARBARA ALLEN is to young because if I was 18 she would of been 12, and believe me I would of been to this day in the STOCKADE...not lookin' for her she would be visiting me..The other one MARTIN, Barbara Allen 48 could possible be my daughter to Barbara, because if she was born in late say December 1962 she would be 48 can we find out anything about
MARTIN, BARBARA ALLEN (Age 48)
Associated names:
MARTIN, BARBARA JEAN
And looking at the three cities below the name I see a Raleigh, NC.
Maybe something there can anyone please do a search on this name for me...
Thanks Millions
Jimmy Haas

Old 03-28-2010, 12:29 PM

No luck on this one I guess it was her husband that answered, and assured me that she is not the Barbara Jean Allen I'm looking for. Back to the drawing board.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:39 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,948,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillM View Post
Jimmy try this phone number for Barbara Jean shade. Three out of four phone service's show it active. I don't have acess to NC birth Records
Tel(828) 453-0018

Bill

Jimmy did you try the new number on Barbara Shade I sent a while back? We have so many post on here now I'm getting lost.

Bill

Old 03-28-2010, 09:14 PM

Forget the other posts MrbillM as the posts come in I either call, or or write letters, and to this day I have not had any luck, I have done everything everyone has asked me to do, I have called everyone, and so far no luck.....But I'm not quitting until we have some luck, we had some luck but it's all been bad luck.I'll call this number in the morning. Thanks MrBillM..Keep the fingers crossed, Also I'm keeping everything pretty organized with the letters I wrote, and numbers I have called so far...Again Thanks MrBillM

Old 04-04-2010, 04:51 AM

2,550 posts, read 3,971,072 times
Jimmy, have you ever tried T.V. shows like "Unsolved Mysteries"?? Do you have a photo of her at the time you met her? That helps, most times.

I had no idea so many women have that same name in just 1 state! Wow! No wonder it's difficult to find anyone.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:57 PM

Thanks LinaJo76 yes I slowed down a bit for Easter, but tomorrow back to the drawing board. No I don't have a photo, but I will never forget what she looked like, or her voice, I could of swore one of the ones was her voice, but I was wrong, and I still have my doubts about the call ..Barbara Jean Allen Osborn Taylor Born 1946 103 Country Ln, Belmont, NC 28012 (704) 825-7629 *She had a daughter born 1963 in NC From Post #18, I get nothing but bad vibes from the phone conversation, thats where you get the message on the phone Hi this is the home of Leslie & Barb Taylor, no one is available to take your call leave a name and a number and we'll get back to you, and i did, and no one ever got back, so I called again and I was told never to call that number again, but I could be wrong, and If I am wrong it won't be the first time in my life I was wrong, but I don't quit until im satisfied, if I get hold of her meaning Barbara Jean and she tells me personally to leave her alone, I will, and if I get hold of our child, and she don't want anthing to do with me thats ok to, however I tried, and won't quit until I receive a message telling me that, I'll keep searching...Would You LinaJo76

Old 04-07-2010, 09:59 AM

13,106 posts, read 24,898,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Haas View Post
Thanks LinaJo76 yes I slowed down a bit for Easter, but tomorrow back to the drawing board. No I don't have a photo, but I will never forget what she looked like, or her voice, I could of swore one of the ones was her voice, but I was wrong, and I still have my doubts about the call ..Barbara Jean Allen Osborn Taylor Born 1946 103 Country Ln, Belmont, NC 28012 (704) 825-7629 *She had a daughter born 1963 in NC From Post #18, I get nothing but bad vibes from the phone conversation, thats where you get the message on the phone Hi this is the home of Leslie & Barb Taylor, no one is available to take your call leave a name and a number and we'll get back to you, and i did, and no one ever got back, so I called again and I was told never to call that number again, but I could be wrong, and If I am wrong it won't be the first time in my life I was wrong, but I don't quit until im satisfied, if I get hold of her meaning Barbara Jean and she tells me personally to leave her alone, I will, and if I get hold of our child, and she don't want anthing to do with me thats ok to, however I tried, and won't quit until I receive a message telling me that, I'll keep searching...Would You LinaJo76
Hmmm that is strange! had it been me and I wasn't the person you were seeking I would have politely told you...sorry I'm not her..good luck in your search
Was it a female or male that told you to never call again?

Old 04-10-2010, 03:13 AM

njkate it was a Female, Very nasty, even my friend a local police officer in the boro where I live told me the same words you just told me...I told him maybe because I called there twice, and sent a letter because the first time I called I left my number like the message on the phone said please leave a number, and we'll get back to you, so I did, next, for two days I think I waited, and no one called, so I sent a letter, I then waited for a responce because in the letter I stated please call this number 412-312-0629 if this is the Barbara Jean Allen that dated a soldier from Fort Bragg, named Jimmy Haas and had a child to him..Either way please just tell me if this is the Barbara Jean Allen, leave me alone, or this is not the Barbara Jean Allen good luck on your search. I never got a response, so I called again, and this time I was told this in not Barbara Jean Allen please don't call this number again, and hung up on me....!!!!!???? what do you think...But according to the post it is Barbara Jean Allen Osborn Taylor who had a child born 1963 in Raleigh....help me out njkate you are a female what do you think...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or