U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2010, 01:13 PM

10 posts, read 19,394 times

Advertisements

I look for people who live in New York Far Rockaway. I want to have news of a relative who lived in 328 Cross Bay Blvd. There will be some inhabitant, shop, church, synagogue, which will remind one person who died in 1992?
I have no other options for news about her.
There is no obituary, no longer exists the telephone active. I have only the address of 1992: Far Rockaway 328 Cross Bay Blvd.!
I ask for help at all.

Rachis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2010, 01:30 PM

2,377 posts, read 4,856,179 times
Rachis, Are you looking for a living person or an ancestor? If you are looking for a person who you think is alive now, I will move your post to "People Search" as you would have more luck there. If it is about an ancestor, hopefully someone here will be able to help you

Old 03-02-2010, 01:12 AM

Seeking a live person to ask about my ancestor who died in 1992.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:02 AM

2,377 posts, read 4,856,179 times
OK.. I will move yur post over to "People Search" Good Luck

Old 03-03-2010, 09:13 PM

133 posts, read 246,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachis View Post
I look for people who live in New York Far Rockaway. I want to have news of a relative who lived in 328 Cross Bay Blvd. There will be some inhabitant, shop, church, synagogue, which will remind one person who died in 1992?
I have no other options for news about her.
There is no obituary, no longer exists the telephone active. I have only the address of 1992: Far Rockaway 328 Cross Bay Blvd.!
I ask for help at all.

Rachis
I don't know how to search to help you.What i do know is crossbay blvd. is not in rockaway.Crossbay was the name given to the road that went across the bay to 1rst,...broad channel,then howard beach.The zipcode for rockaway and across the bay to broad channel is 11693.The bridge is the crossbay veterans memorial bridge.Just crossbay bridge years ago.Since 328 is near the beginning of numbers, i believe 328 crossbay blvd. would be broad channel,queens,nyc,ny 11693.
Now,....the two blvds that traverse the slim peninsula of rockaway are beach channel drive and rockaway beach blvd. Far Rockaway is the connection of the peninsula to the mainland of queens.That zip is 11691.The post office over the years has got lazy and everything that comes from computerized mailing ends up saying far rockaway.
My guess is you are looking for crossbay blvd. in broad channel,queens,nyc,ny 11693.I hope this helps the wizards who hang here. (328 crossbay blvd.,broad channel queens, ny 11693)

Old 03-03-2010, 09:18 PM

133 posts, read 246,803 times
I believe a name,age,sex would help.Date of birth,where born,parents or relatives names.Give the detectives something to work with.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:30 AM

My genealogical research in the United States is going forward, thanks to all friends of the forum. I am grateful to all.
Summary.
Domenico Frecentese and Girolama Gioielli with his son William arrive for the first time in the United States in 1923, but they are hospitalized, then were rejected in Italy.
In 1927 they finally reach the United States and are hosted by the maternal uncle of Dominic.
Girolama died in 1931, Domenico and is a widower until his death in 1971.
Dominic and William, a naturalized American, are enlisted in the Second World War. William has received the silver star.
William and Celia (Celia Cohen Jewish) are married.
William was fired in 1950 because they could find to sleep during the work shift as a custodian of the railway.
William died May 15, 1976 and is buried in Long Island National Cemetery in the field of war veterans.
In 1984 Celia participating in an auction and bought land with a house by the City of New York at Cross Bay Blvd Far Rockaway. Even the sister (or cousin) Faye Cohen has bought land with a house next to his property.
Celia died on 30 December 1992 and is buried in Long Island National Cemetery in the field of war veterans. His house is inherited by Faye Cohen (married Thomas Pepitone) and Sara Cohen. They administer the assets of Celia.
In October 1993, there are other heirs who come into inheritance: Stephen Badami (with his wife Christine ... Badami) and Philip D'Agostino (with his wife Dawn ... D'Agostino). They are cousins or nephews of Celia?
In January 1995, died Faye Cohen Pepitone.
In these two months I have tried in every way to know the surname of Celia and what are his relatives. Now it may be possible to know the surname of Celia. One thing is certain: William and Celia have not had children.
At this point I'd like to meet:
1. The surname could be Celia Cohen. Was Jewish. The surname Cohen is typical jew. Celia was born April 28, 1924, died 30 December 1992. Surname is Celia Cohen or Celia Badami or Celia D'Agostino. Some people can give news about Celia Cohen or Celia Badami or Celia D'Agostino (Ancestry.com: the census of 1930, the births, the obituaries, the Jewish community, marriage)? All informations are useful.
2. Faye, Sara and Celia were relatives, sisters, cousins? Faye Cohen Pepitone died in 1995. When born? Who was the father? Sara Cohen when she was born? When did she die? Was not married! All informations are useful.

Rachis

Old 03-08-2010, 08:10 AM

The heirs of Celia are: Sara Cohen, Faye Cohen Pepitone, Philip and Dawn D'Agostino, Stephen and Christine Badamo. In 1993 Sara Cohen lived at 2424 Cropsey Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11214. In 1993, Philip and wife Dawn D'Agostino lived at 21 W 13th Road, Broad Channel, NY. In 1993 Stephen and wife Christine Badamo lived at 876 Gerry Avenue, Lido Beach, NY, 11561.
In 2007 Stephen Badamo lived at 360 Shore Road, apt 4D, Long Baech, NY, 11561. In 2007 Christine Badamo lived at 876 Avenue Gerry, Lido Beach, NY, 11561.
Stephen and Cristine Badamo do not live together anymore.
What is the surname of Dawn and Christine? They were relatives of Celia. Cousins? Sisters?
Badamo Stephen now lives at 360 Shore Road, 4D apt, Long Baech, NY, 11561?
Christine Badamo now lives at 876 Avenue Gerry, Lido Beach, NY, 11561?

Rachis
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search