Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 03:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,862 times

Advertisements

[quote=Heaterman61;13254134]I never met by only knowing the fathers name and the approximate year of birth and the state she was born in. I just found out I have a half sister. My father is her father. He is dead now and never told us about her. I found out from an aunt that dosent have much info. I tried ancestory.com and came up with a birth and death record of a woman that shows my last name as fathers surname. The DOB dont jive though its about 5 years later. How should I proceed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2015, 05:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,845 times
Post Jessica Ena-stacia Yevette Underwood

I am trying to find my older sister. We have the same father and different moms. I don't know much about her except the fact she had been taken away and put up for adoption. Her birthday is May 21, 1995 her birth name is Jessica Ena-stacia Yevette Underwood which may have gotten changed. she would be 20 years old now...our dad passed away we also have a brother named Joby and two other sisters, Rose and Cecilia. If one of you is perhaps reading this please contact me: brittbratt2297@gmail.com or on facebook: Brittany Mathis. I hope you are all doing well, and I certantly hope we all meet each other one day I love you...I am 18 years old btw. Dad's name is Earl James Anthony Underwood...

Old 01-10-2016, 07:34 AM

2 posts, read 3,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaterman61 View Post
I never met by only knowing the fathers name and the approximate year of birth and the state she was born in. I just found out I have a half sister. My father is her father. He is dead now and never told us about her. I found out from an aunt that dosent have much info. I tried ancestory.com and came up with a birth and death record of a woman that shows my last name as fathers surname. The DOB dont jive though its about 5 years later. How should I proceed?

BTW I am knew here and want to say hello and thank you for any help you may be able to give.
Hello my name is Melissa. I have been searching for my lost half siblings for many years with no success and just came across your post. My fathers name is frank Krause and is also no longer alive. The only thing I know about my half sister is that her first name might be Grace. I do not know my half brothers 1st name. Could I be who you are looking for? Please contact me at 484-747-8019. Or on Facebook under Melissa colon or email [email]mbush1011@gmail.com[/email] thank you hope to hear from you soon.

Old 01-10-2016, 07:51 AM

2 posts, read 3,460 times
My name is Melissa. I am seeking my half sister. I don't know her year of birth only that her first name might be Grace.We have the same father his name is Frank Krause,but he is no longer living. I have been looking for Grace for many years with no luck. If anyone has any information or think they might be her please contact me at 484-747-8019. Or Facebook me under the names Melissa Ann or Melissa colon. Or email me at [email]mbush1011@gmail.com[/email] I appreciate any feed back or info anyone has thank you.

Old 05-21-2016, 04:35 AM

4 posts, read 101,612 times
It's been like 4 years since I've visited this site. I never stopped looking for her & yesterday I finally seen a highschool picture of her. It sounds weird but she's definitely my sister , she looks just like my father. She went through the same thing I went through, I was told someone that raised me was my father then I found out different , she is in denial of being my sister which is fine but I finally know what she looks like & I'm okay . My number is still the same if you ever read this Nyasia , call me one day so we can catch up. I really want to get to know you.

Old 06-08-2016, 03:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,533 times
my situation, I never met my biological father, I have his name dob and dod. From what I understand he had 5 children before me, then me, and one after. I only know my fathers name, none of the children's names. Is there anyway of finding them without a name? I just hate the thought of being behind someone in a store line and here the person is related and never knowing it. Or what if one of my children would hook up with say one of their kids and I have no clue. I need to find out who my siblings are, but I don't know where to start.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:29 AM

4 posts, read 5,082 times
HI TRYING TO FIND MY HALF BROTHER AND SISTER, WE HAVE THE SAME FATHER HIS NAME WAS BILLY RICHARD WATSON BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN BORN IN THE USA FROM MILLITON , OKLAHOMA HE RETIRED FROM THE UNITED STATE MILITARY HE TOLD ME BEFORE HE PASSED ABOUT MY HALF BROTHER AND HALF SISTER I WAS ABOUT 25 YEARS OLD. HE SAID THEY LIVE IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA AND THERE AGE WAS ABOUT 15 OR 16 AT THAT TIME. I AM 57 YEARS OLD NOW. I DIDNT GET THERE NAME FROM HIM, I HOPE THEIR LAST NAME IS WATSON . I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS I WANT TO KNOW THEM. I TRIED LOOKING. HIS MOTHER NAME WAS LUCY COLE, HIS SISTER NAME IS EARLENE HARDY , IF SOMEONE KNOW PLEASE CONTACT THE SOC, SECURITY OFFICE AND GIVE THEM YOUR NAME IF YOU ARE BILLY RICHARD WATSON kIDS OR FAMILY AND THEY CAN CONTACT ME. YOU CAN FIND ME ON FACEBOOK COOKIE WATSON SAN DIEGO CALIF, AND SAN BERNARDINO CALIF ONLY FAMILY, AND FRIENDS OF BILLY RICHARD WATSON WILL I CONTACT BACK THANKS .8-4-2016

Old 08-04-2016, 09:19 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,176,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by COOKIE 909 View Post
HI TRYING TO FIND MY HALF BROTHER AND SISTER, WE HAVE THE SAME FATHER HIS NAME WAS BILLY RICHARD WATSON BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN BORN IN THE USA FROM MILLITON , OKLAHOMA HE RETIRED FROM THE UNITED STATE MILITARY HE TOLD ME BEFORE HE PASSED ABOUT MY HALF BROTHER AND HALF SISTER I WAS ABOUT 25 YEARS OLD. HE SAID THEY LIVE IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA AND THERE AGE WAS ABOUT 15 OR 16 AT THAT TIME. I AM 57 YEARS OLD NOW. I DIDNT GET THERE NAME FROM HIM, I HOPE THEIR LAST NAME IS WATSON . I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS I WANT TO KNOW THEM. I TRIED LOOKING. HIS MOTHER NAME WAS LUCY COLE, HIS SISTER NAME IS EARLENE HARDY , IF SOMEONE KNOW PLEASE CONTACT THE SOC, SECURITY OFFICE AND GIVE THEM YOUR NAME IF YOU ARE BILLY RICHARD WATSON kIDS OR FAMILY AND THEY CAN CONTACT ME. YOU CAN FIND ME ON FACEBOOK COOKIE WATSON SAN DIEGO CALIF, AND SAN BERNARDINO CALIF ONLY FAMILY, AND FRIENDS OF BILLY RICHARD WATSON WILL I CONTACT BACK THANKS .8-4-2016
From what I found, your father was also listed as Billie Richard, or Billie R. Watson. He was born in Millerton, McCurtain County, Oklahoma, USA on June 11, 1935 and passed on August 30, 1990. He was a PFC in the US Army.

If I am on the right track, his mothers name was Lucy Cherry, and father Grady Watson.

Hope this helps to find your siblings with what may be the correct information.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:42 PM

14,450 posts, read 20,630,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
From what I found, your father was also listed as Billie Richard, or Billie R. Watson. He was born in Millerton, McCurtain County, Oklahoma, USA on June 11, 1935 and passed on August 30, 1990. He was a PFC in the US Army.

If I am on the right track, his mothers name was Lucy Cherry, and father Grady Watson.

Hope this helps to find your siblings with what may be the correct information.
I have found another name for his mother and the difference might be married name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOKIE 909 View Post
HI TRYING TO FIND MY HALF BROTHER AND SISTER, WE HAVE THE SAME FATHER HIS NAME WAS BILLY RICHARD WATSON BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN BORN IN THE USA FROM MILLITON , OKLAHOMA. I AM 57 YEARS OLD NOW. I DIDNT GET THERE NAME FROM HIM, I HOPE THEIR LAST NAME IS WATSON . HIS MOTHER NAME WAS LUCY COLE, HIS SISTER NAME IS EARLENE HARDY , IF SOMEONE KNOW PLEASE CONTACT THE SOC, SECURITY OFFICE AND GIVE THEM YOUR NAME IF YOU ARE BILLY RICHARD WATSON kIDS OR FAMILY AND THEY CAN CONTACT ME. YOU CAN FIND ME ON FACEBOOK COOKIE WATSON SAN DIEGO CALIF, AND SAN BERNARDINO CALIF ONLY FAMILY, AND FRIENDS OF BILLY RICHARD WATSON WILL I CONTACT BACK THANKS .8-4-2016
Are you Vera?

Old 08-18-2016, 04:43 AM

4 posts, read 5,082 times
ok yes he was in the army, and who are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search