U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-04-2007, 06:28 PM

2 posts, read 24,473 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find a friend that I lost touch with 25 years ago.

All the info that I have are her name and address (at that time). One other bit of info is that she said that she was thinking about joining the Air Force. Unfortunately I don't have a SSN or any info about relatives.

Is there a way to trace someone based on their "Last Known Address" if it is 25 years old?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2007, 10:52 AM

3,413 posts, read 5,888,590 times
If you can find the city/county websites with tax records for that area you can often look at the history of an address- at the very least find out when or if the family sold the property.

Old 06-06-2007, 04:31 PM

2 posts, read 24,473 times
Pirate Girl,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately my friend lived in an apartment building when I last saw her. I was wondering if it is actually possible to trace someone online with only a 25yr old address to go on.

Most of the online sites that I have found that list background info (including past addresses) want around $40.00 for each listing. I would not mind paying the fee, but there is no assurance that I would be getting the listing for the correct person.

I posted here hoping that there might be another avenue to pursue that I had not thought of.

Thanks again for your reply, Pirate Girl.

Old 06-06-2007, 05:20 PM

1,617 posts, read 1,617,913 times
zaba.com search engine is pretty good...they may have a list of other addresses/locations ....no harm in trying. good luck

Old 08-02-2007, 01:23 PM

3 posts, read 15,279 times
Default Where??

What city/state is her last known address?

Old 08-02-2007, 03:32 PM

3 posts, read 16,716 times
Default looking for military friend?

Try finding someone in the military to go on the military web site AKO to find your friend.

Old 08-02-2007, 04:03 PM

310 posts, read 483,656 times
You Might Try Posting Her Name And Age And Last Known Address Here Also. Someone May Know Her.

Old 10-27-2008, 04:25 AM

1 posts, read 12,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nui01559012 View Post

Go to ....... RecordOnlineGuide.blogspot.com

and find Top Ten list of where to find the best public record search databases online,Search thousands of official public record sites to find court records, criminal records, property records, and more. Find people, property, criminal and civil cases, and other background check information quickly, easily..

Thanks for your post. Pretty cool though!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search