U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-04-2011, 11:45 PM

3,573 posts, read 3,259,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by all6ofus View Post
WOW I just found out this upon suspision of these two they live in my home @ 11 Passante Sr Ln. to rent to own well it has not worked out at all they owe me over 12,000.00 Dollars. It has been story after story and I was just thinking this guy had very bad luck but a lot of things they tell me is just funny so I started looking into them. He as well offered me a job likewise never got paid. I had got the bad checks that about ruined my family's life literaly it put me in such a very bad spot. These folks need to be dealt with this seems that would be some kind of fraud doing this to a lot of people and I know of others that are not joined in on this he has done this to. I can tell you so many unbeivable stories from these two I have contact numbers for them recent as of today. Always says I am getting my money "I Promise" never happens and he has a lot of kids involved in this as well. I am doing research and I am finding out a lot the move I dig. I want to talk with the other's on this site. He owes to many people and something needs to be done because he's getting kicked out of my house and there bound to do it again well once he has his 7 neck surgeries lol.. oh and he is in hospital but funny things is no hospital have not record of him there hmmmm.. Lets Talk PLease those who know of them contact me he says they will kill me if I go on my own property to my own house boy we had it out. I can go on and on..
I think at this point, you need to get an attorney to get these people out of your house and to sue them for rent.

Also maybe all of you here that have been scammed by these people can file a class action suit against them. Good luck to all!

Old 08-15-2011, 04:47 PM

8 posts, read 10,149 times
I will try to post more #'s that I have been given. I can tell more stories than you can imagine. He has been told not to contact someone and continues to do so. Will be looking into a cease and desist. So as I find info I will definitely provide. He has done so many things to so many people and lie upon lie that never ends. It's a wonder he can keep up with all the lies. I know about bounced checks, the one I got bounced and never saw another dime. He has so many kids all over the U.S. he probably owes for all of them as well. He even signed over his rights to one of the kids so he didn't have to pay child support. Any questions, I'll try to answer what I can. Haven't seen him in 10 years, but he doesn't seem to go away.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:06 AM

1 posts, read 1,361 times
Default con artist

these people are really good i bailed kimber out of jail on a fugitive bond, she is currently pregnant, they owed my 525 dollars and sent me a money order for 200 and still owe me 325, so far since april they give me excuse after excuse, i have a current number for them, email me for more info, shalstead4@aol.com, these people have giving more excuses then anyone i have met. a month ago there son was in hospital for his appendix, and now his wife is having complacations, and then he calls me for advise a month ago asking how much his bond will be if he beats someone up since he has 17 assaut and batterys, trying to scare me i guess, but these people are very belieavable and are really good coartist, they did leave in louisa as of a couple months ago, but the excuses are crazy and he keeps changing his number and always full of excuses, he even tricked police into releasing her on a bond when she should have be kept and extridited back to maryland for a fugitive bond instead of me bonding her out.

Old 11-06-2011, 07:09 AM

Interesting indeed. They sound like the perfect CON couple. Ha Ha.
Seems they move around quite a bit to escape being caught. Just wish they'd leave other people out of their path of destruction and lies.

Old 01-13-2012, 04:21 AM

I don't think bailing her out helped any. I believe there to be an open warrant from maryland still in effect as of 12/21/2011

Old 06-05-2012, 04:19 PM

I received this message to share with any who may have use of this information:

His number is 904-405-6844 wrwoodlogistics@gmail.com
[font=times new roman][font=times new roman][font=times new roman][font=times new roman]Kimber Danials is 904-405-6957 kimberdanials11@gmail.com

Current Address is:
3359 Highland Mills Lane Orange Park Florida 32065
Just moved in 6 weeks ago on a month to month lease

Her Parents address is:
John and Cecile Harrison
20641 SW 57th street
Dunnellon Florida 34431

Please feel free to share on city-data.com for everyone to find them. I was also conned by them in Jacksonville Florida where they moved to on June 4th last year. Sharing with you as you have a lot of information already and know others who are looking for them. I have notified multiple creditors who are looking for them as well, I think the van may be repossed soon. They will probably move soon as the kids are out of school now.

Good luck

Old 06-21-2012, 06:35 AM

3 posts, read 2,736 times
All I can say is: "I knew something was up with my neighbors!" These two moved in next door to us (the orange park address that is listed) and the entire neighborhood was watching in horror as they moved in. One they looked like the Beverlyhill Billies moving and something just didn't sit right....like they didn't belong here.
Then we were told that Shawn just found out in March that he had MS....but things just were not adding up to convince me that he was truely sick from MS. Now the one story that we all believed was that the grandmother that is with them has cancer of the lungs. But things still were not adding up.....who worked? Who paid the bills? Who was bringing the money into the house to feed 4 children and 3 adults?
We than started noticing that to start their Tahoe (I am guessing they got rid of the van mentioned earlier) they had to fiddle with something under the dash....hhhhmmmm....I am guessing that they bought it at one of those buy here pay here places and didn't make a payment and they have those remote kill switches linked into the ignition. Becasue they would ALWAYS keep that truck in the garage WITH the garage door shut.
They would leave the house at all hours of the night.....not too much movement going on during the day. Other than the 2 older ones with the 2 yr old tagging along. And Kim's daughter is apparently the live in nanny....because when they first moved in we all thought that the 2 babies were the 14 yr olds. She looks a lot older than what she actually is and ALWAYS has the 2 yr and 9 month old with her. We all found out that the 14 yr old and the 16 yr old were home schooled even though they both are falling behind because they don't have enough time to do their school work. One more than one occasion we saw the daughter sitting at the end of the driveway eating her dinner because the "baby" was sleeping and she needed to keep the 2 yr old outside because no one could keep her quiet. This wouldn't be an issue but it happened ALL the time and for hours on end. Than we were told by other kids that hung out with the older ones that on numerous occasions the 2 yr old was locked in her room (the door knob was turned around) and she would be locked in there if she didn't behave.
So by 2 months of them living next door I kept telling my neighbors "Something is just not "right" with their story". Than one night one our girls asked for $20 so that Kim could take the grandmother to the ER because she fell in the kitchen. We all asked why she needed it and she told us that the daughter said that they didn't have any money for gas. Not much longer and the ambulance showed up and took her to the hospital. And guess who's garage door opened and left for the hospital???? Well the after this the story was told to us that the grandmother was given 3 months to live and they were leaving to go home to Arizona. At first it was a week and than all of a sudden on a Saturday morning they were selling EVERYTHING in their house. People were going in and out of the house just giving a price for something and walking out with it. Needless to say by Sunday evening they were on the road to the West coast. So tell me why their to oldest ones were not even phased by this? They acted like it was a total norm and they just went with the flow. Which told me this was not the first time that these poor kids were loaded up basically in the middle of the night and disappeared. So I started digging....and for some reason I was not surprised when I found this blog and MANY others claiming that these 2 owe them money. Apparently the guy they were doing another "Rent to Own" through told them they had 24 hrs to get out or he was calling the police because they had not paid a dime since they moved in. Needless to say they trashed the house....holes in the walls, broken a/c unit upstairs that caused water to leak into the kitchen light fixtures downstairs. It looks like a crack house inside......which was my next question.....why were they leaving the house at all hours of the night and telling the 14 yr old they were going to pick up "RX's" at 2 in the morning. Shawn had told the neighbors numerous times that he had stock pile of Oxy's at any given time. And you could tell that he was eating them like candy. So were they his or the grandmother's???? And what were they doing to make money????
Yesterday 06-20-2012 someone showed up at their house to serve them papers or arrest them....not too sure what was going on but the guy who showed up had some pretty fancy electronics....one was a face recognition scanner and the other one had something to with the car I think.
Anyways just wanted to share and lucky for all of us they were not here long enough to scam any of us. Other than the bull@#$% story they give everyone. Good luck to you all in finding them and getting your money. Last I heard they were moving to New Mexico now.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:49 AM

another number is : 904-405-6841

Old 06-28-2012, 05:22 PM

Not sure if New Mexico or Arizona is true. Neither one come from there. As far as I know the wife is from Georgia (not positive) and Shawn is from West Virginia/Virginia area. But if they are headed that way, it would be great to be rid of them.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:47 AM

UPDATE:
Well as far as I can tell from a VERY reliable source is that they are in Laughlin, NV. It looks like they got there around the 22nd or 23rd of June. I had spoke to the owner of the house, that they destroyed, and he said that in a month and a half they did at least 4 months of repairs on that house. So sad that they continue to do this to people and at first no one is the wiser because they are so believeable. I wonder if you could put an ad in the local newspaper there or even craigslist warning people around that area about them???? I guess something to think about.
I will keep my eyes and ears open for anymore information I can get you. Good Luck!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search