U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2007, 10:07 AM

2 posts, read 2,813 times

Advertisements

DOUG GRAY HERE DOING MY BEST TO REUNITE THE FAMILY.SEEMS THROUGH THE YEARS WE HAVE GOTTEN TOO BUSY TO TAKE THE TIME TO SLOW DOWN.I KNOW THAT SINCE SOME OF OUR GREAT GRANDPARENTS,GRANDPARENTS,AND PARENTS HAVE PASSED ON,WE HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH A LOT OF KINFOLKS.I WANT TO PUT TOGATHER A REUNION TO REUNITE.ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.MY GOAL IS TO HAVE THE FIRST ANNUAL KINFOLKS REUNION IN 2008.MY GRANDPARENTS ON MY DADS SIDE WERE PERRY GRAY AND NELLIE FAYE TURNER GRAY………SPIVEY.ROBERT SPIVEY .ON MY MOTHERS SIDE WERE FRANCIS EXAVIER BISHOP (HANK) AND BEATRRICE KELLY BISHOP AND JEWELL O’BERRY BISHOP. ANY ONE WANTING TO HELP WITH SUGGESTIONS AND PLANNING CAN CALL ME AT 229 821 2432.THE FIRST REUNION WILL BE HELD IN SYLVESTER GA.NO TIME OR DATE SET AT THIS TIME.I KNOW SOME OF MY COUSINS I HAVENT SEEN IN YEARS,AND SOME OF YOUR KIDS I HAVE NEVER SEEN I KNOW THAT TRAVELING TO SYLVESTER WOULD BE OF AN INCONVENINCE EVERY YEAR AND I WOULD BE WILLING TO ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT OF MAYBE EVERY TWO YEARS MOVING THE LOCATION.THIS WOULD ONLY BE POSSIBLE WITH THE HELP OF OTHERS.MY E-MAIL IS douggraysentertainment@yahoo.com MY CELL NUMBER IS 229-272-0619.HOPE TO HEAR SOME FEED BACK AND ANYONE YOU KNOW WITH THIS CONNECTION PLEASE PASS THE INFORMATION ON.THE MORE HELP, THE MORE SUCCESSFUL THIS WILL BE.THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL SUPPORT

DOUG GRAY
322 OUSLEY STREET
POULAN GA, 31781

Last edited by dgray; 06-17-2007 at 10:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search