U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2006, 05:16 AM

1 posts, read 2,536 times

Advertisements

The parents of Edwin Geelen asked us to help them to find their son back. Edwin Geelen, born Holland Roermond 2 jan.1962 went to Houston Texas.He had a great job to do and there was a very good contact between him and his parents in Holland. After 11 sept. 2001 the parents sent him money and that was the last contact. We know that he married Lissa lang (lisa hesselgesser)on the 9/28/2001 in Harris county but now we wants to now how we kann contact them or who can tell more about them.Who is his wife now and where are they living now? What job he do,do they have children. He could also use the name Edwin lang Mrs.Geelen is not well because she doesnot know what happened to her son Edwin. The family gave me an authorization to search for them. I hope you can help me because it is very important to his parents. The following is all we know jet Married Lissa lang former Lissa Hesselgesser lllpltx@sbcglobal.net Last known adress Edwin Peter Geelen married Lissa L. Lang 9/28/2001 in Harris County. They were living at 15707 Dunmoor Drive. source: Harris County Clerk Databases http://www.cclerk.hctx.net/ Checking online telephone listings, I found the following. Even if they are divorced, you may get news of Edwin by calling this person: L. Lang 15707 Dunmoor Drive Houston, TX 77059 Telephone: 281-480-5840 Father Pete (Preston)Hesselgesser PSH7840@dcccd.edu Friends Kathleen Amberg chat (email) kamberg@erols.com Old school friend Koen Oljans k.oljans@hetnet.nl Thank you very much for your help. Greetings from Holland. photo Edwin Geelen is on this page:http://members.lycos.nl/fflap/harald/edwin.jpg Contact email:turbotut@hotmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search