Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads
 [Register]
Notices
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2013, 09:29 AM

40 posts, read 62,084 times

Advertisements

I am a pure Chinese lady, 40 y.o.. Now working and living in Shanghai, China at a US pharmaceutical company. I believe "Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress!". Just try to find some nice guy to accept me as the way I was, I am and I am to be. I have good knowledge of Chinese history, poem and culture. My Japanese boss said that I am just like a dictionary by pressing the button. LoL
(All the photos posted here were taken in past two weeks in this late December ,2013)
Attached Thumbnails
Look for long-term relationship maybe further-img-4.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2013, 09:32 AM

Default Life is so short

Life is very short and sometimes very fragile. We need to treat both ourselves and others nice.
Attached Thumbnails
Look for long-term relationship maybe further-img_8685.jpg  

Old 12-29-2013, 09:38 AM

Default The real secret of happiness is to satisfied with what we currently possess while asking for less

Simple life and peace-mind are the two important origins of happiness and health.
Attached Thumbnails
Look for long-term relationship maybe further-img_2.jpg  

Old 12-29-2013, 09:44 AM

Default Life is sharing good and bad with people you care and love

By sharing good things with people you care and love, your happiness will be doubled. By sharing bad things like tears and sorrows and pains with others like friends, lover or family, your sorrows and pains will be halved. We need care, love and warmth of feeling just as fish need water, green plants need sun.
Attached Thumbnails
Look for long-term relationship maybe further-img_3.jpg  

Old 12-31-2013, 07:48 AM

Default Happy New Year of 2014

Tonight is the last night of old year 2013. Happy New Year to everyone in this forum. Wish everybody is full of happiness, luck, blessings, joy, health and wealth into the 2014. New Year is full of new hope and another new higher fresh start line for me, and for everyone.
Attached Thumbnails
Look for long-term relationship maybe further-img_5.jpg  

Old 12-31-2013, 08:04 AM

Default 除旧迎新,新看大吉大利,万事如意,财源滚滚,恭喜发财,红包拿来

Below is a very famous ancient Chinese poem with explanations which described the vigorous turning point between old year and new year in the firecracker sound to welcome the Spring Festival or New Year. It was written by the famous poet named Wang Anshi who was the primary minister (the feudal China) of Song Dynasty. Anyone who is interested in Chinese or ancient Chinese culture can contact me.

出自宋代诗人王安石的《元日》

爆竹声中一岁除,春风送暖入屠苏。
千门万户曈曈日,总把新桃换旧符。

赏析
此诗描写春节除旧迎新的景象。一片爆竹声送走了旧的一年,饮着醇美的屠苏酒感受到了春天的气息。初升的太阳 照耀着千家万户,家家门上的桃符都换成了新的。
“元日”是阴历正月初一。这是一首写古代迎接新年的即景之作,取材于民间习俗,敏感地摄取老百姓过 春节时的典型素材,抓住有代表性的生活细节:点燃爆竹,饮屠苏酒,换新桃符,充分表现出年节的欢乐气氛,富 有浓厚的生活气息。
“爆竹声中一岁除,春风送暖入屠苏。”逢年遇节燃放爆竹,这种习俗古已有之,一直延续到今天。屠苏 ,指古代春节时喝的用屠苏草或几种草药泡的酒。古代风俗,每年正月初一,全家老小喝屠苏酒,然后用红布把渣 滓包起来,挂在门框上,用来“驱邪”和躲避瘟疫。这两句是说:在爆竹的响声中,旧的一年过去了。人 们喝着过节的屠苏酒,暖洋洋地感到春天已经来临。
第三句“千门万户曈曈日”,承接前面诗意,是说家家户户都沐浴在初春朝阳的光照之中。“曈曈日 ”,指由暗转明的朝阳。结尾一句描述转发议论。桃符:指画有神荼、郁垒两个神像或写有这两个神像名字的 桃木板,正月初一清晨挂在门上,以求“避邪”。这也是古代民间的一种习俗。“总把新桃换旧符 ,是个压缩省略的句式,“新桃”省略了“符”字,“旧符”省略了“桃 字,交替运用,这是因为七绝每句字数限制的缘故。意思是:都是用新桃符替换了旧桃符。以桃符的更换揭示出 “除旧布新”的主题。
其实,这首诗表现的意境和现实,还自有它的比喻象征意义,它是以除旧迎新来比喻和歌颂新法的胜利推行。这首 诗正是赞美新事物的诞生如同“春风送暖”那样充满生机。其中含也有深刻哲理,指出新生事物总是要取 代没落事物的这一规律。
Attached Thumbnails
Look for long-term relationship maybe further-img_6.jpg  

Old 01-01-2014, 04:07 AM

Default The 1st day of New Year 2014 with fresh life

The footnotes for this photo taken today on Jan.1st 2014 at the subway station of Shanghai, mainland China. The 1st day for New Year of 2014. I went to company of Eli Lilly to see whether my small fish is still alive or not after five days vacation. I feed this fish and water the flowers in my office.Good sign of new fresh life with fortune, luck, health, wealth, happiness, joy, laughter and safety.
Attached Thumbnails
Look for long-term relationship maybe further-img_7.jpg  

Old 01-01-2014, 07:30 PM

Default 1st Day back to Shanghai office of Eli Lilly and Company

Today is the 1st day of my going back to Shanghai office for work of Eli Lilly and Company. Feel everything is so beautiful and everybody I met on the road from home to company is so friendly and nice smiling. I asked kind-hearted passerby to take a series photos for me. Attached is one of these photos taken this early morning at around 8:40 am Beijing time during my transfer at subway station at the biggest station of People Square. Am I looking very fresh, passionate to new life, vigorous and vivid with a young heart just as a virgin to man by erasing and kicking off my painful and sorrowful past? Anyway, I like American and its culture by working now at top US pharmaceutical company because compared to 5,000 years of traditional Chinese culture, American culture is only 300 years, so young and open and flourishing and compatible just as Tang Dynasty of ancient China. And American guys are so honest, helpful, integrity and like to smile and put smile on others too!
Attached Thumbnails
Look for long-term relationship maybe further-img_8.jpg  

Old 01-01-2014, 07:36 PM

Default Any honest, nice, upright and family oriented American guy can contact me if you do like me

Happiness is the final goal of everybody's life. Although I have good experience or endurance to handle pains, sorrows, tears, darkness or rainy days of life, it doesn't mean I should deserve these negative things or event always. As a elegant, graceful, pretty and well-educated and clinical training in medicine and anesthesiology Chinese pure lady, I deserve to lead an ordinary woman's happy life or even better to complete my this life. Any prejudice or misunderstanding to China or Chinese women or for game only, please go away and leave me alone. Thanks a lot!
Attached Thumbnails
Look for long-term relationship maybe further-img_9.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads