Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads
 [Register]
Notices
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2016, 10:31 PM

1 posts, read 1,296 times

Advertisements

Am a man in my early 50s and looking for a lovely woman for a long lasting relationship.. No games only serious minded.. Let me tell you more about myself.. I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am a widower with two lovely kids and they mean alot to me.. I dont hurt people and i dont want anyone to hurt me also. I am a honest and caring guy. i am supportive and lovely... also am romantic and i can make my woman happy i am an Interior Designer .. I do interior of big Hotels in US and Oversea Also do Interior for Bigger Homes and Companies. I also and I consider myself as a hard working person and goal oriented. I'm a very down-to-earth, honest, polite, considerate, affectionate,and a caring person. On my down time, I like to hang out at extreme sporting events like bmx and bike racing, cruising down along the the coast and enjoying the scenery. I love taking pictures of wherever I go, because a picture captures memories. I like memories, which reminds me places I've been Other than that, I like cars, hiking, dining out, traveling, or cuddle up at home for a good movie.When it comes to relationships, it's important to always respect the other person. In an ideal relationship.It is important that both people pitch in and make decisions together. I will always respect her opinion. I'm very open and up for almost anything. I remain an hopelessly romantic type of person, and did I mention affectionate?Relationships are not supposed to be disposable. I believe that the bumbs in the road and the turbulence are stepping stones. designed to measure your strength, desire, courage, compassion, and will to find solutions that bind you tighter, reinforce that nothing is to big to handle as a team.,there are no perfect marriages, there are however perfect partners.That you have only control over the choices you make. That you can not will another to be something they are not. That promises are only as good as the person making them, Love as strongly and deeply ...I am unpretentious and grounded in the sciences and nature. I revere the simple pleasures of life. I enjoy challenges both physically and mentally and thrive on the thrill and excitement of adventure and sometimes enjoy living on the edge. Being a positive person, I am confident, independent and self sufficient and possess a good work ethic - I work hard and play hard. I consider myself intelligent, resourceful, creative and treasure communication, trust, and respect above everything and hold traditional family values. I am health conscious and practice a balanced and healthy lifestyle. I am also sensitive, sincere and not afraid to express my feelings and thoughts. I am usually direct and straight forth - even though it sometimes gets me into trouble. I think laughter is the elixir of life so I always try to maintain my sense of humor. You might say I am the epitome of dichotomy: conservative but liberal and open minded, active but easy-going and laid back, i am spiritual and religious. I am pragmatic and utilitarian by philosophy although I believe that in dreams and love - nothing is impossible...I would like us to know more about each other and also get close.. Cos my Life is so lonely without a woman in my life and a wife to show love to.. Since my wife passed away two years ago, i don't feel more like a man. and i think is time to move on with my lonely life and make life meaningful with a lovely woman and my precious kids . I want you to know that i am a very simple , easy going, Kind, caring, honest and lovely man.My late wife is always proud of my cos of my way of life. I gave her all the love she wanted and created time to have fun with my family which is very important to me.That what am also planning for another relationship. i want you to know that if love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world. If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else. If you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.Sweet is true love that is given in vain, and sweet is death that takes away pain. I want to tell you more about my family.. I dont have a big family .. My dad and mom are gone. I have my kids , my disabled uncle and my old step mom alive for me now. . My kids are also very young.. Allan is 18 years and Pamela is 16 years old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads