Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads
 [Register]
Notices
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2022, 08:24 PM

7 posts, read 8,207 times

Advertisements

Hey ladies!

I will give you a quick rundown about me...

I am Black, 5'8, 185lbs, and athletic stature. I am fairly brown-skinned, clean cut with beard. I have tattoos, but they can't be seen unless I'm shirtless. I don't smoke and I rarely drink.

I grew up in Alabama, but I have lived in LA, Fresno, Cincinnati, and I currently reside in Columbus, Ohio. I'm an interior designer and I have a bachelor's degree. I live alone and I make a great living. I'm an introverted extrovert that likes to have fun, learn about new cultures, learn history, travel, try new restaurants and be creative.

So the type of woman I am looking for...

Physically I prefer attractive and slender women (no more than 160lbs) and under 5'9. I can't deal with fake hair, fake body parts, or excessive makeup.

Racially I'm open, but I usually mesh very well with white women and latinas.

Personality, I don't have to be with someone completely like me because I like learning people and trying new things. I do prefer someone shy and demure, but I'm not stuck on that.

Habits...I don't judge, but I can't date drug-users or excessive drinkers.

Politically...I'm pretty moderate and I can totally get along with any liberal or conservative that doesn't mind me being in the middle.

Please DM me if interested!! I travel a lot so I don't mind if you're out of state.

Last edited by MisterOneal; 07-27-2022 at 08:34 PM..