Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 04:37 PM

1,263 posts, read 3,279,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
So if you've lived in your current state nearly 10 years and no longer live in Louisiana, that would mean that you haven't lived in Louisiana since 2003 or 2004.

And yet on City Data, a community you've belonged to since 2/25/2010, you list your location as Louisiana; which would suggest that you have lived in the Sportsman's Paradise at some point within the last three years.

You seem pretty comfortable with lying. Good luck with your taxes.
Busted!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2013, 08:03 PM

1,552 posts, read 3,167,439 times
they wont do jack **** if they owe you money

Old 03-26-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer43064 View Post
I hope the OP goes to jail for 6 months. He won't be soo "busy" after he gets out to spend 20 minutes and file yearly taxes! Might learn something for once in his life.
wtf is wrong with you wanting to put someone in jail for not filing a stupid form when they owed him money
granted he should file it but there is seriously something wrong with you

Old 03-26-2013, 08:39 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
lie no neither the state or a jusge is goig to liten to your excuse for not filing.

Old 03-26-2013, 11:27 PM

14,016 posts, read 20,898,193 times
I don't know when I've had such comic relief on City-Data as I've had reading this thread.

Old 03-26-2013, 11:39 PM

2,135 posts, read 4,271,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlefty23 View Post
wtf is wrong with you wanting to put someone in jail for not filing a stupid form when they owed him money
Did you even read the whole thread. He is "too busy" to file one, yet can make a whole thread about it. He is an idiot. The only reason he wants to file now because he wants a piece of that pie. Otherwise he wouldn't even care.

I think there is something wrong with you.

It doesn't matter how stupid it may seem. It is the law...you file the form or you pay hefty penalties or even go to jail. What is wrong with you iis the question.

If he went to jail for 6 months for tax evasion, he would learn his lesson and file like the other billions of Americans.

Old 03-26-2013, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by packer43064 View Post
Did you even read the whole thread. He is "too busy" to file one, yet can make a whole thread about it. He is an idiot. The only reason he wants to file now because he wants a piece of that pie. Otherwise he wouldn't even care.

I think there is something wrong with you.

It doesn't matter how stupid it may seem. It is the law...you file the form or you pay hefty penalties or even go to jail. What is wrong with you iis the question.

If he went to jail for 6 months for tax evasion, he would learn his lesson and file like the other billions of Americans.
so what if he's an idiot you still think he belongs in jail for 6 mos for not filing returns on which he's owed money-that's an absurd waste of tax dollars and more than that inhumane

lol@learn his lesson
the irs would love it if everyone who owes money didnt file

but good to know that no matter how stupid a law is you have no problem with throwing people in jail over nonsense

Old 03-27-2013, 12:06 AM

2,135 posts, read 4,271,992 times
Quote:
so what if he's an idiot you still think he belongs in jail for 6 mos for not filing returns on which he's owed money-that's an absurd waste of tax dollars and more than that inhumane

lol@learn his lesson
the irs would love it if everyone who owes money didnt file

but good to know that no matter how stupid a law is you have no problem with throwing people in jail over nonsense
A law is a law is a law is a law. It doesn't matter if I went and killed the #1 terrorist on our own land. I would go to jail.

6 months and he will never be "too busy" for 30 minutes of paperwork. Sometimes people need a rude awakening to learn anything in life.

This isn't some "Jay walking" crap. These are STATE TAXES. doesn't matter if you get a refund or not you HAVE to file.

Also the state doesn't know if he is getting a refund or oweing. If he was caught they would just see that Joe Scmoe is trying to evade them. Tax evasion isn't no small crime.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:19 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,207,489 times
Cool story bro...

I was too busy to put on pants today...

I was too busy to bother to come into work...

I suggest you just send the state department of revenue a picture of Chuck Norris with the statement, "Too Busy to file" on it.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:50 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,451,177 times
Quote:
So, I assume that you are okay with tax evasion? Whether he owes money or they owe money, we all have to legally do our taxes.

You standing up and defending this mooch makes you just as much of a fool as he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance