Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2014, 04:48 PM

26,404 posts, read 46,544,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
The climate issues are a scam, too.
Global average temperatures are definitely on the increase, there is consensus. The US could have been a leader at developing technologies to increase energy efficiency to reduce emissions whilst increasing businesses bottom line. However, we have squandered so much money on military endeavors overseas that we should have been SPENT AT HOME the entire time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2014, 05:17 PM

26,191 posts, read 21,568,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
Well, a couple of things:

1.) While it's true that you don't "need" the family tree/generational wealth being passed down, one of the main reasons for poverty is the LACK of the family tree/generational wealth structure. You have BROKE grandma (Baby Boomer) who dies and leaves nothing to BROKE daughter (Gen X), who dies and leaves nothing to her BROKE daughter (Gen Y). At some point someone within this generational cycle has to break the chain and BUILD wealth, then pass that wealth onto their kids who passes it onto their kids.

2.) The Family Court System is a racket. YES, there are deadbeat men out there who get chicks pregnant and try to RUN, thus the System is there to make sure they don't run and pay "something" towards their child. I know all about this because this is what my Father (if that's what you want to call him) did. I DO believe that if a child is created you shouldn't kill it (abortion) but raise it, but the issue is that the system goes above and beyond the needs/desires of the child in determining child support. On TOP of this, most of the time the woman gets custody which puts the man at the mercy of paying the actual child support...which is FINE if we are talking "CHILD" support....but what actually happens is that if you make decent money you end up having "GIRLFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND'S CONVICTED BOYFRIEND" support payments that you are making. Basically the payments are above and beyond the needs of the child and are going towards paying for HER rent and her Entertainment (which includes bailing out her thug boyfriends). This isn't an exaggeration, the child support payments aren't audited nor accounted for to confirm that every DIME is spent on the child.

Child support accounting can be requested in a few states. Beyond that do you have any statistics that would support your convict boyfriend bs take? Or is this more of your ancedotal bs you are applying to the majority?

Old 12-16-2014, 06:28 PM

3,639 posts, read 3,337,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameridreamNoT View Post
And by the way...you dont have kids...please and please do not speak like you DO! It doesnt make any sense when you have not gone through it. It is the most precious and invaluable experience one can appreciate for. So please dont reason and give thoughts to say that having kids for "certain" reason is right or wrong.
Fallacy.

No true Scotsman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 12-16-2014, 06:39 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,827,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowexpectations View Post
Child support accounting can be requested in a few states. Beyond that do you have any statistics that would support your convict boyfriend bs take? Or is this more of your ancedotal bs you are applying to the majority?
What states can you request Child Support Audits, Accounting and Reports on where the custodial parent is spending the money??

Old 12-16-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
What states can you request Child Support Audits, Accounting and Reports on where the custodial parent is spending the money??
Delaware is one and I believe there are others. I think I read once before it was 11 states or so. You do have to request the audit and provide a reasonable basis as to why you believe the funds are being used improperly.

Why did you avoid my questions?

Old 12-16-2014, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Delaware is one and I believe there are others. I think I read once before it was 11 states or so. You do have to request the audit and provide a reasonable basis as to why you believe the funds are being used improperly.

Why did you avoid my questions?

I never heard of any way to obtain an audit. And there's no direct reports about WHERE the woman spends the money at (not on the child nor the convicted felon boyfriends) which goes back to my original point of NEEDING an audit/accounting done. But from my experience, women would waste the money on her own personal entertainment or needs which includes their THUG boyfriends as American women have a fetish for Thugs for some reason.

Old 12-16-2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
I never heard of any way to obtain an audit. And there's no direct reports about WHERE the woman spends the money at (not on the child nor the convicted felon boyfriends) which goes back to my original point of NEEDING an audit/accounting done. But from my experience, women would waste the money on her own personal entertainment or needs which includes their THUG boyfriends as American women have a fetish for Thugs for some reason.
I've just told you how to request it. Just because you've never heard of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Likewise just because you've heard of something doesn't make it the norm. Your consistency is commendable in that your just keep repeating your bs as the norm and avoid actually providing proof to back your stance

Old 12-17-2014, 01:25 AM

Quote:
I've just told you how to request it. Just because you've never heard of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Likewise just because you've heard of something doesn't make it the norm. Your consistency is commendable in that your just keep repeating your bs as the norm and avoid actually providing proof to back your stance
Can you PLEASE PROVIDE a link in Delaware that references what you are referring to? I cannot find this information

Old 12-17-2014, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Can you PLEASE PROVIDE a link in Delaware that references what you are referring to? I cannot find this information

Is this a one sided game where I have to post links to prove what I am saying yet you don't?

http://courts.delaware.gov/forms/download.aspx?id=39218

Old 12-18-2014, 06:57 PM

1,960 posts, read 4,661,992 times
Everybody knows the child support payment structure is de facto alimony. To suggest the real-world application of child support payments into the discretionary machinations of the adult recipient in lieu of the child as some sort of statistical outlier event, is beyond disconnected from reality. The tables are obscene in most every state.

It is indeed a punitive measure on the part of the state for the higher income pawn "having the gall" to disassociate themselves from the burden of an economic drogue chute (aka an entitled and lesser earning, labor-averse woman) who uses the court's female custody bias in order to galvanize her future economic remuneration. This is a mess the state would otherwise have to deal with, so better him than it. People kill people for less than that every day, you do the math. Just sayin'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance