Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 11:11 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,828,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
Shussh it, brah! You be ruin' my game!

My mans just gotz offered the big o' C-suite job and he be banking $400k+. That ain't including the cleaner lady! I really sittin on my ass now. LOL'z I just needz to be waitin a couple years and then Hells yeah.. I'm outta there!

I give'm the kidz and me and my pool clean'n boyfriend gonna take off. But not the pool clean'n boyfriend of that other chick... I gotz my own!

Well, at least you are cheating on him with the pool boy. Other chicks that I know cheat on their men with convicted criminals and thugs

Old 05-28-2016, 11:49 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,668,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post

Other chicks that I know cheat on their men with convicted criminals and thugs
May this be the issue?

Consider spending more time with a finer class of individuals and perhaps your opinion of women in general will improve.

Old 05-29-2016, 12:44 AM

1,901 posts, read 1,828,996 times
Quote:
May this be the issue?

Consider spending more time with a finer class of individuals and perhaps your opinion of women in general will improve.
You once again are throwing out personal ad hominems and are saying absolutely NOTHING in relation to the facts about the Family Court System that I laid out to you earlier.

People with no logical argument throw out emotional statements and ad hominems.

Old 05-29-2016, 01:00 AM

8,736 posts, read 8,668,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
You once again are throwing out personal ad hominems and are saying absolutely NOTHING in relation to the facts about the Family Court System that I laid out to you earlier.

People with no logical argument throw out emotional statements and ad hominems.
Well, you got me there.

I promise you and your associates (you know, those "chicks" that cheat their men with convicts and thugs you just mentioned) have a far greater understanding about the family court system (or any court system for that matter) than I would ever need or desire to know. Maybe it's all logical for you and your associates' situations.

All the context in your posts just seem super shady and I'm sorry if that's your reality. I truly am.

Like many that participate with city-data I am not "mainstream" and I am increasingly less "mainstream" even relative to most city-data participants. If I seem reactive to your posts it's because they seem so nutty and extreme! I still don't think it's as bad as you portray it, and I don't think everyone is as clean cut as I would like to believe. As usual, the reality is probably somewhere in between. Unfortunately it does sound like it's more your reality than mine. I suppose sitting at home all day and not being exposed to the world has it's perks.

Old 05-29-2016, 02:09 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,758,356 times
Quote:
Seems to me that one should always buy their insurance outside of an employer. My husband switches jobs/companies every couple of years. He's about to change again.. even more complicated: he'll be employed with a US subsidiary for 8 months and then will be hired by the parent company in China. We are offered life insurance with US subsidiary, but then??? (I haven't seen the second offer yet.. sometime this weekend).

I suppose now I need to research life insurance companies I wonder if they'll cover us regardless of where we live???

Thanks for the information.
I always have outside the work place life insurance for that particular reason.

Old 05-29-2016, 12:28 PM

18,216 posts, read 25,854,577 times
Thread closed for moderator review!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance