U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 02:27 PM

2 posts, read 1,732 times

Advertisements

i tried to use visa card 3x at 3 different stores declined
waited over 35 min on phone
no response from cust svc. i will report this to the right authorities.
card is being turned down
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 04:15 PM

2 posts, read 96 times
Default MyVanilla visa prepaid scam card

I just wanted to reiterate what the tens of thousands of people across America have been complaining about...that is Bank One's scam card MYVanilla. I am on SSI disability and i gave all the extra money i had to put $100 dollars on this card, and the website doesnt even work. you cant even register the card...Hello, any government official listening to any of these truthful complaints. Bank One has our money, and they give us nothing in return. that is against the law...we agreed to a binding contract when we bough tthe card and it was loaded....This is a fraud under the law...and it should Not be happening in America today. This underscores the serious crisis in leadership in our governmment right now....if you add up all the money that peole have lost in this Bank One scam, it would be mind blowing...but unfortunately who wants to listen...we all know that the amount of power that these banks have supersedes any justice being done for us citizens of America...

Old 06-20-2016, 04:51 PM

5,500 posts, read 2,305,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moreheadstate View Post
I just wanted to reiterate what the tens of thousands of people across America have been complaining about...that is Bank One's scam card MYVanilla. I am on SSI disability and i gave all the extra money i had to put $100 dollars on this card, and the website doesnt even work. you cant even register the card...Hello, any government official listening to any of these truthful complaints. Bank One has our money, and they give us nothing in return. that is against the law...we agreed to a binding contract when we bough tthe card and it was loaded....This is a fraud under the law...and it should Not be happening in America today. This underscores the serious crisis in leadership in our governmment right now....if you add up all the money that peole have lost in this Bank One scam, it would be mind blowing...but unfortunately who wants to listen...we all know that the amount of power that these banks have supersedes any justice being done for us citizens of America...
Have you tried calling or e-mailing customer service?

https://www.onevanilla.com/onevanilla/faq.html

Old 06-20-2016, 10:18 PM

10,825 posts, read 18,166,922 times
This thread is from 2009, and I'm sure by now the OP has resolved the problem.

Old 06-20-2016, 10:34 PM

5,500 posts, read 2,305,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
This thread is from 2009, and I'm sure by now the OP has resolved the problem.
I'm sure OP has. However, moreheadstate posted his/her problem today at 3:15 pm.

Old Today, 06:48 PM

2 posts, read 96 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Have you tried calling or e-mailing customer service?

[URL="https://www.onevanilla.com/onevanilla/faq.html"]https://www.onevanilla.com/onevanilla/faq.html[/URL]
Continually I have been told that they can't prove my identity which they must under the Patriot Act....in order to give me my funds...that is all I am allowed say.....but I wil again warn people, not to use or support Bank One or MyVanilla...thank God that I am disabled and people in authority will listen to my injustice....peace to all...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance