U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2007, 01:44 PM

4,948 posts, read 16,493,037 times

Advertisements

I guess this has somewhat something to do with the post:

Do Dogs have Souls. I was holding a small white Bichon, who the vet had no
clue she was so ill. As I was holding her, she took she last breath in my arms.

One week later, I was walking my other dog, and we both were mopping around, when I said Angel, could I see a white feather, to know you are safe, and happy. Why I thought of this her name was Angel, and maybe Angel Wings. The next day, I was walking the other dog, where Angel would love to walk, and saw, and picked up this big beautifull white feather. I brought it home, yes it could be a fluke, but walking that same way for 8 yrs I have never, seen a big white feather. Then today I was looking on the net about what does a feather mean. It was very intresting to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2007, 02:06 PM

13,153 posts, read 17,386,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiekate View Post
I guess this has somewhat something to do with the post:

Do Dogs have Souls. I was holding a small white Bichon, who the vet had no
clue she was so ill. As I was holding her, she took she last breath in my arms.

One week later, I was walking my other dog, and we both were mopping around, when I said Angel, could I see a white feather, to know you are safe, and happy. Why I thought of this her name was Angel, and maybe Angel Wings. The next day, I was walking the other dog, where Angel would love to walk, and saw, and picked up this big beautifull white feather. I brought it home, yes it could be a fluke, but walking that same way for 8 yrs I have never, seen a big white feather. Then today I was looking on the net about what does a feather mean. It was very intresting to me.
That's a lovely, touching story, Maggiekate. Thank you for sharing something so meaningful to you.

Old 09-20-2007, 07:27 AM

146 posts, read 669,879 times
A bird or butterfly hovering above means an angel is watching over you.

Old 09-20-2007, 08:00 PM

4,948 posts, read 16,493,037 times
Default butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRiverRat View Post
A bird or butterfly hovering above means an angel is watching over you.
I love the butterfly, and have, somewhat seen them around my simple flowers. They are so free, as I hope Angel, the Bichon is. I realy have no idea if I, myself would let her go, I do say, she took the pain, and heartache, of this from me.
Treat me kindly my beloved friend, for no heart is more greatful than mine. Speak to me often for your voice is the world's sweetest music, as you must know by the ferice wagging of my tail, when your footstep falls upon my, waiting ear, Keep my pan filled with fresh water and food, for I cannont tell you I am thirsty or hungry. and my friend, when I am very old and no longer enjoy good health, do not make any heroic effort to keep me going. I am not having any fun. Please see that my trusting life is taken gently. I shall leave this earth, knowing that my fate was always safest in you hands.

Love,
Angel, The Bichon Frise
6 21 07 14yrs and 3 months

Last edited by maggiekate; 09-20-2007 at 08:43 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or