U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-09-2018, 10:23 AM
 
Location: Where the sun likes to shine!!
20,517 posts, read 26,301,485 times
Reputation: 88526

Advertisements

Help me name this little guy



Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-09-2018, 05:07 PM
 
Location: Bay Area, CA
29,041 posts, read 44,904,594 times
Reputation: 20406
Omg, I love baby goats! So cute.

How about JD, since he's on a John Deere? Or Oscar? Don't know why, it just came to me...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-09-2018, 06:54 PM
 
Location: Edina, MN, USA
6,948 posts, read 7,362,455 times
Reputation: 16272
I want one!!!!!!

Names are tough - let me think. Get him a friend - poor little guy - all by himself. I guess this means he's sleeping inside for now.

Ripley - Oliver - Elliot - Sonny - Tanner - he needs a strong name.

Last edited by Umbria; 04-09-2018 at 07:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2018, 05:33 AM
 
Location: Where the sun likes to shine!!
20,517 posts, read 26,301,485 times
Reputation: 88526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbria View Post
I want one!!!!!!

Names are tough - let me think. Get him a friend - poor little guy - all by himself. I guess this means he's sleeping inside for now.

Ripley - Oliver - Elliot - Sonny - Tanner - he needs a strong name.

He was by himself for one day/night and yes he did sleep inside. He was also my lap goat for a few hours on and off, lol. He is the sweetest little guy. Yesterday we got 3 females to keep him company The older one is being a little mean to him but at least he has goats around.

Agreed he needs a strong name, even though he is the prettiest of our little goats. He will be head of the harem, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2018, 05:37 AM
 
Location: SW Florida
10,202 posts, read 4,779,668 times
Reputation: 21511
I would say Billy but that's like naming your rabbit Thumper. :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2018, 06:39 AM
 
Location: Edina, MN, USA
6,948 posts, read 7,362,455 times
Reputation: 16272
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
He was by himself for one day/night and yes he did sleep inside. He was also my lap goat for a few hours on and off, lol. He is the sweetest little guy. Yesterday we got 3 females to keep him company The older one is being a little mean to him but at least he has goats around.

Agreed he needs a strong name, even though he is the prettiest of our little goats. He will be head of the harem, lol.
I guess then he should be called Lucky
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2018, 08:39 PM
 
Location: Bay Area, CA
29,041 posts, read 44,904,594 times
Reputation: 20406
Since he's got his own harem now, maybe find a name from this list... like Khan or Sultan?

The 10 Largest Harems in History | Futurescopes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-11-2018, 06:01 AM
 
Location: Where the sun likes to shine!!
20,517 posts, read 26,301,485 times
Reputation: 88526
He does have a harem but it will be some months before he is bigger than the girls. He's also a talker and a lover.


Last night we decided on Lucky...then this morning we went back to Billy. My Dh likes that. Well it's better than Goat 1 which was my DH's first choice

So now we have Billy, Queenie, Cocoa, and Angel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-11-2018, 06:59 AM
 
Location: Grosse Ile Michigan
26,415 posts, read 62,641,511 times
Reputation: 30155
Genghis Khan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-11-2018, 05:02 PM
 
Location: Edina, MN, USA
6,948 posts, read 7,362,455 times
Reputation: 16272
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
He does have a harem but it will be some months before he is bigger than the girls. He's also a talker and a lover.


Last night we decided on Lucky...then this morning we went back to Billy. My Dh likes that. Well it's better than Goat 1 which was my DH's first choice

So now we have Billy, Queenie, Cocoa, and Angel.
Cute names - remind the one picking on Billy that he will grow up- payback is a bit--!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:54 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top